22

-

"Jimin, are you okay?"

Jimin stared at his drink. He gave no response to Namjoon.

"Jimin!"

Jimin snapped back to reality. He wiped the tears from his face and stood up.

"Excuse me for a second..." Jimin went to the bathroom. He shut the door and looked through all the stalls to see if anybody was there.

He closed one stall and got on his knees, he put his finger in his mouth and tried to trigger his gag reflex so he could throw up the food he just ate....

-
After that, Jimin flushed the fluids and washed his hands, he looked in the mirror and saw some of his make up smeared.

He grabbed a make up wipe from his purse. He began cleaning his make up off. He rambled through his purse and took out diet pills, he grabbed his water bottle and took one.

After fixing himself up. He went outside and sat back down with RM. RM stared at him.

While Jimin was in the bathroom, Namjoon was thinking of a way to make Jimin happy again. He knew there was only one way...

"Hey Jimin."

"What." Jimin growled.

"Didn't you say you wanted to break Yoongi and Jin apart?"

Jimin looked up from his nails and stared at RM with confusion.

"Where are you getting at?" Jimin asked.

"Remember how Jin had a crush on me in middle school?"

"Yeah? We teased you for that in middle school? What does that have to do with any of this?" Jimin was a bit stress and irritated, he still wanted to hear what RM was going to say.

"Well... there was this one time i saw Jin in a cafe, however, i never knew he was dating Suga. So i walked up to him and started flirting with him. Then Yoongi came, he was pissed off of the fact Jin was with me."

Jimin's eyebrows raised in shock.

"He was angry because Jin was with you?!"

"Yes. He was saying that he was going to beat me up!" Namjoon said.

Jimin's eyes wandered.... he knew where RM was going.

"Was he mad at Jin?!" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, he just grabbed his wrist in anger and dragged him harshly out the door, i watched them as Yoongi dragged Jin outside the cafe. I was surprised because Yoongi actually yelled at Jin." RM smiled to himself.

Jimin began to smirk.

"So... are you saying, you're going to flirt with Jin so then Yoongi breaks up with Jin?" Jimin warmly said.

"Well yeah, Jin is easy to get to. He's so timid when I was talking to him. I'll just have him in a place and bam! He cheated on Yoongi!" RM said.

"We need to set up a plan... if were gonna do this... we need to do it at a festival, i'll steal J hopes phone, text everyone to go to this event, If Jin goes, Yoongi will. I just know it, However, I'll tell Jin to meet up at somewhere else, that's when you pop in and get with Jin while I go have fun with Yoongi!" Jimin was excited.

Rm and Jimin both high fived eachother. They knew that the plan was going to work... all they need was J hopes phone.

-

May, 19, 9am.

Jimin and J hope were in study block. Jimin found this festival with rides and games. J hope was taking a nap.