28

"Get out!!!"

"Why don't you get it?! I'm leaving in 2 days!"

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU"

it kept circling in my head, the same event... the same words... the same actions.... all I could think about was him...

I stumbled while walking, holding an open bottle of Soju in my hands. The cars in the high ways drove fast, I walked on the side walk, staring down at the distance below... my sight was blurry. I couldn't see that well...

I looked down, throwing the bottle on the ground and shattering it into pieces. I stared down below the wall, wondering how quick it would be... how I would be free...

I jumped on top of the wall, looking down. The road below seemed empty compared to this highway.... I spread my arms out, feeling the wind go through my hair and into my body.

The lights were so blurry.... everything felt right.... I lifted my foot and I-

"SUGA!" I turned my head quickly. I saw a familiar black van, however, I couldn't make it out. I saw a short blonde boy running up to me, followed by one with brown hair.

The small one grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the wall and  making me fall down on the ground to my knees.

"SUGA! WHAT WERE YOU THUNKING?!?!" He shook me back and forth, I could make out their faces.... it was Jimin and V....

"Damn it! You're lucky we drove here at the right time!" V shouted. I felt myself get back up on my knees, I turned and saw V carrying me...

The next thing I knew was that I was in a black car. All I heard was Jin.... not V... not Jimin... just Jin....

---

I groaned out of bed, noticing the light hitting my face. I suddenly heard a high pitch soft voice.

"You're finally awake..." It was Jimin.

I froze there, I saw that I was laying in bed with all of my clothes on, luckly. I sighed in relief.

"You know, you really talk to Jin a lot." Jimin said while stirring his coffee.

"Pfft, the fuck is that suppose to mean?" I growled.

"It means you talk to him in your mind." Jimin said. I squinted my eyes at him.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Last night... when Taehyung and I picked you up, the whole car ride, you shouted at Jin, however, he was never there." Jimin said.

I looked at him, it all made sense now... but I don't remember doing that at all.... I don't remember much...

---

Jimin's POV.

"Are you sure he ain't gonna throw up?" V asked.

"Positive." I replied back. I turned to see Suga with his head hung low. He was mumbling something to himself. I don't know what it was but it was something...

Suddenly, Yoongi's head shot up out of no where.

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING  LEAVE ME JINNIE!!" He shouted, it made me and V jump.

"What the fu-" V was cut off by Yoongi yelling again. I turned around and saw tears raining down his face.

"WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!?! I GAVE YOU THE NECKLACE?!?! I KEPT YOU BECAUSE GETTING RID OF YOU ISN'T A THING THAT EXIST!!! SEOKJIN!!! I LOVE YOU!!!"