34

Jin passed out on the cold floor. He was done and wanted to just rest.

Until he suddenly woke up to his shoulder being rubbed.

"Jin, wake up, lunch ended." It was Yoongi.

Jin kept his eyes closed as he pulled his legs closer to him.

"No.... I don't want to go..." Jin whined in pain. Yoongi sighed.

Look Yoongi, all I'm asking is if you take care of Jin, that's all I want for him! If you decide to block me, I don't care, just as long as Jin is healthy is happy.

Remembering J hope's words stained into Yoongi's brain.

"You want to go home then?.... " Yoongi asked.

Jin groaned a "mhm" as in a yes.

Yoongi grabbed Jin's and his bag and wrapped it on his shoulders. He then proceeded to carry Jin bridal style, which made Jin open his eyes.

"Yoongi, what are you doing?" Jin muffled.

"Taking you to my place." Yoongi said.

Yoongi kicked opened the exit of the school and proceeded to walk to his house with Jin. Jin slept in Yoongi's arm as Yoongi walked.

As soon as Yoongi got to his house, he laid Jin down on his bed. Jin laid there asleep. Yoongi admired his cute messy look. Yoongi looked down at Jin's long sleeves, he pulled one sleeve up, revealing a terrible bruise caused by him.

Yoongi leaned in and kissed Jin's cheek. He then proceeded to get the first aid kit and wrap Jin's wrist while applying ice to the bruise.

----

Jin woke up to the roaming smell of chicken and vegetables flowing through the air like snow. Jin opened his eyes and saw his wrist in a cast and ice on it. It lifted the ice off and put it on the night stand. He knew who's bed he was in. He tried to get up but laid back down because his legs began to cramp up.

Suddenly, he saw Yoongi come in with a tray filled with chicken soup with veggies , rice, crackers, and water. Jin stared at Yoongi with confused eyes as he laid the tray on the nightstand.

"I'm glad you're awake, are you feeling better?" Yoongi sweetly asked. Jin looked down at his bottom portion of his body.

"A little bit." Jin said.

"That's good." Yoongi softly said. Awkward silence filled the room as Jin stared down at his legs.

"Here." Yoongi scooped some soup and fed it to Jin, Jin was shocked by the sudden act.

Jin sipped the soup but instantly jumped up.

"Ah! It's hot!" Jin cried.

"Fuck! I forgot to blow on it!" Yoongi shamed himself. Jin felt his tongue burn up in pain. Yoongi instantly grabbed the water and handed it to Jin, Jin drank some.

"Im sorry, I didn't mean t-"

"It's fine, it's just a little burn. Happens to everyone." Jin smirked at Yoongi, making Yoongi blush.

Yoongi scooped up more soup, but this time he blew on it. He fed Jin the soup, crackers and rice. Jin ate the food as Yoongi fed him.

"You eat a lot... but in a good way..."Yoongi said.

"How is that good?" Jin asked.

"It means, if I take you out, you won't waste your food, you know." Yoongi explained, Jin smiled.

"Yeah... I guess so..." Jin smirked at Yoongi. Yoongi licked his lips and decided to jump into bed with Jin. He laid the tray and everything in the kitchen sink and went back upstairs where Jin laid.

Yoongi got in bed with Jin, he wrapped his arms around Jin's stomach and went under his clothing to touch his bare skin. He kissed his cheek, making Jin smirk.

"Why are you so extra?" Jin asked. Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"I never thought that word would come out of your mouth." Yoongi shockingly said. Jin just sighed.

"You know... we studied for that test for nothing... we didn't even take it because we ditched school." Jin said.

Yoongi sat up a bit to look at Jin's soft face.

"Well, you were in pain. So I took you to my place." Yoongi softly claimed. Jin smirked at Yoongi. Yoongi slowly leaned his face against Jin, pressing his lips softly on Jin's. Jin kissed back as Yoongi got himself inbetween Jin's legs. Yoongi suddenly gripped Jin's thighs, making him yelp out in pain.

"Ah! Don't do that, it hurts!" Jin cried.

Yoongi lifted his face from Jin's and looked at Jin's painful face.

"S-Sorry... I didn't know... did I really fucked you that hard?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes. You did." Jin claimed.

"It's probably because it's your first time. I guess you can no longer be called a Virgin. You're not innocent as much as before now." Yoongi smirked.

Jin's face turned red, Yoongi laid back down and brought Jin to his chest. Jin wrapped his arms and legs around Yoongi, Yoongi pulled down Jin's hoodie and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yoongi..."

"Hm?"

"Have you broken up with Jimin yet?"

Yoongi kept quiet and kept running his fingers through his hair.

"Yoongi?" Jin called out again.

"No, not yet." Yoongi said.

"I haven't got the chance to do it because I've been spending all my time with you..." Yoongi explained. Jin felt a bit mad about it but just let it slide because he was tired.

"Okay..." Jin said. Yoongi felt like Jin was mad at him.

"Remember babe, I love you more." Yoongi said.

"I know..." Jin said. Yoongi didn't have much to say, he knew Jin was disappointed. He just continued running his fingers through Jin's hair.

"Jin..."

"Yes?"

"How come you don't call me Yoongichi anymore?"

Jin took a deep breath and breathed out.

"I don't know." Jin answered.

Yoongi missed Jin calling him Yoongichi, he missed how sweet he sounded saying it...

"Jin."

"Yes?"

Yoongi grabbed Jin's face and lifted it to his face, Jin's eye's widened at the sudden action. Yoongi looked deeply into Jin's eyes.

"How much did that soup burn your tongue?" Yoongi asked.

"It burned earlier but now it feels numb now." Jin answered.

"Numb?"

"Yeah..." Jin answered.

"Will this help?"

Yoongi crashed his lips onto Jin's, this time, using his tongue mostly. Jin felt Yoongi's tongue collide with his, making Jin feel warm. He felt Yoongi's hands crawl down to his waist, touching his smooth skin.

Yoongi released the kiss and kissed Jin's nose, making Jin giggle. Yoongi felt happy next to Jin, but he wondered if Jin did too....