36

J hope checked the time and saw that it was 7pm.

"Oof, want to go anywhere else?" J hope asked.

"I'll love to, but Yoongi is texting me." Jin said. J hope sighed.

"Then, I guess I'll take you home."

-------

J hope drove into Jin's neighborhood, driving him to his house... however...

He saw Yoongi sitting on Jin's porch...

J hope continued to drive pass Jin's house.

"Hobi, you just passed my house." Jin said.

"O-Oh... I did?!" J hope tried to play off.

"Yeah... Yoongi was sitting outside. I think he saw us." Jin said.

"O-Oh... I'll drive back..." J hope parked at a empty parking space in a house and backed up to go back to Jin's house.

He parked there in front of Jin's house. Jin unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed the bag that held the TXT jacket and ring. Yoongi noticed J hope car when he drove pass by, he knew it was him. J hope just didn't say anything. Jin waved good bye and J hope smiled and waved back.

Yoongi just stared him down and J hope just pressed his sun glasses and pressed the gas, making the car chuckle because it was still in park. While Yoongi was hugging Jin, he secretly just rolled his eyes at J hope and mouthed "Fuck off."

J hope smirked and raised his middle finger at Yoongi while putting the window up, raising the volume of the eadio, and pressing the gas, this time he wasn't on park, making him dash through the neighborhood.

Yoongi just sighed as he hugged Jin in his arms. Jin lifted his head to Yoongi's sigh.

"What's wrong?" Jin asked with big eyes.

"Nothing, just glad you're here... so... what did you and J hope do?" Yoongi asked, trying to act not jealous.

"Oh! We just went to the mall and we got some food, but I felt bad...." Jin said.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"Because, he was spending all of his money on me..." Jin said.

"Jin, I only see one bag in your hand? What did you buy?" Yoongi asked.

Jin was speechless... he didn't know how to say that J hope spent 40,820.40 won on a damn ring. So he tried to change the subject.

"Ah, um, let's go inside?" Jin said. Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"Sure, I guess?" Yoongi agreed.

Jin took Yoongi's hand took him into his house.

Jin put the bag on the table, Yoongi looked at the bag, all he could make out was a black clothing and that's about it. It wasn't nothing bad.

"Go take a seat on the couch." Jin said. Yoongi stared at Jin and nodded his head while heading to the couch to sit down. Jin sat down with him.

"So, what did he buy you?" Yoongi asked. Jin fidgeted with his hands as he licked his lips.

"Well.... he... um..." Jin sat there nervously.

"Can I grab the bag and bring it over here so you can show me?" Yoongi asked. Jin took a deep breath in.

"I mean... like, you can..." Yoongi got up and grabbed the bag and walked towards Jin, placing the bag on the couch next to Jin. Yoongi sat back down and waited for Jin to show him.

"So?" Yoongi said.

"Oh.. um..." Jin looked at the bag and opened it. He looked back at Yoongi and saw Yoongi's curiosity. Jin grabbed the TXT jacket first.

"He got me this!" Jin tried to play off. Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"TXT... huh... I never knew you liked those types of boys..." Yoongi said.

"J hope said something similar to that? Why do people not like them? " Jin pouted.

"I never said I didn't like them, I just disprove of their style and concept." Yoongi said.

"First off, their style and concept are beyond any kpop group okay!" Jin whined. Yoongi just smirked.

"Is that all he got you?" Yoongi asked. Jin's face went blank.

"Um... well... Yoongi..." Jin said.

"Yes Jin?" Yoongi answered trying to act not jealous over J hope.

"You know how... J hope... he's rich... and really wealthy..." Jin said.

"Yes...." Yoongi answered. He was hoping Hoseok didn't trick Jin into doing something for him...

"Well like... you see... I saw this ring... and I told J hope not to buy it... but he..." Jin took out the box that held the ring and opened it, revealing the ring, Yoongi became shock but held it in.

"Bought it....." Jin finished his sentence. Yoongi just stared at the ring in shock...

"Please don't b-"

"How much did it cost?" Yoongi asked. Jin looked down in guilt and closed the box, holding it close to him.

"...40,....820.40...won....please don't freak out...." Jin said. Yoongi just stared at Jin.

"Why would i? Just let me know if he tries to bride you into something that is worth the money. I just don't want him to..." Yoongi stopped himself from finishing the sentence. Jin raised his eyebrows. 

"Want him to?...What do you mean?" Jin asked. Yoongi sighed.

"Don't let him trick you into stuff just because he paid for this ring..." Yoongi said. He was upset that J hope would use his money to try to get Jin with him... however, he just trusted Jin he wouldn't do any such thing.

"Um... okay?" Jin said. Jin was a bit confused. He knew J hope wasn't like a person to do that stuff.

"Is there anything else he bought?" Yoongi asked. Jin shook his head to a no. Yoongi felt poor, he was starting to resent J hope.

"I got to drive J hope's car today!" Jin said out of no where. It made Yoongi a bit ticked off that Jin was talking about J hope, but what can you expect. He just hung out with him.

"Really?" Yoongi acted surprised.

"Yeah! But I almost crashed his car in a mail box...." Jin said. Yoongi felt like laughing.

"Im trying to get my driver's license!" Jin said. Yoongi just nodded.

That night, Jin and Yoongi just ate food together and watch a movie together while cuddling. Jin fell asleep in Yoongi's arms. It made Yoongi anxious that he might lose Jin to J hope... even though Jin cancelled his plane ticket to Harvard this month.
.. didn't want to lose him... not yet.... not now....

Yoongi slowly got up and looked into the bag that held Jin's items. He saw the recite and saw the ring... it wasnt just any ring.... it was an engagement ring........

It made Yoongi furious that J hope would buy Jin a engagement ring when he knows that Jin is with him. Yoongi wanted to tell Jin to cut off J hope, but it was no use! Jin would think of him as controlling and wouldn't even do it! He just needed to find a way....