27

Jin never replied to my message. He didn't even read it. Fuck, im a fucking idiot. Why didn't i believe him! He was telling the truth this whole time, Jimin set this shit all up! I paced back and forth in my house. It was 7pm so i decided to go to the same hospital.

I entered the hospital and saw that there was a different women up front. I pushed my way through the front desk.

"Sir?! You jus-" before she finished her response i cutted her off.

"Kim Seokjin! I need to see him! Please!" The women tried to calm me down, but i kept saying to her to look him up. Finally, she gave up and looked up Jin. My heart skipped a beat when she answered me.

"Kim Seokjin left already?!" She said. I looked down.

"N-No... that's not right. It was supposed to be two days...."

---

I walked out of the hospital... Jin left.... but they said he'll be there for two days.... i looked at the time... it was 8:45pm....

If he wasn't at the hospital....he has to be at his house...

I got up and started running to Jin's house that was about a 2 to 4 mile walk. I stopped by the gas station to grab a drink and continued walking.

I finally reached his house and took a deep breath. I stared at the door bell. They fixed the window i broke.

3rd person POV.

Jin suddenly heard the door bell ring. He jumped up from his bed and ran his fingers through his damp hair. He walked downstairs and turned on the lights. He looked through his door hole. His eyes widen when he saw Yoongi standing outside.

Jin started to panic, he slammed his back against the door and covered his mouth in fear.

"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!" He thought to himself.

When Jin banged his back against the door when he panicked. Yoongi heard it, he also saw the lights in the room turn on. However, there were curtains covering the windows, so he couldn't see if it was Jin.

"Jin, If it's you. Please answer this door!" Yoongi said loudly. Jin felt his heart thumping fast.... he couldn't believe that Yoongi came to his house.

"Im not here to hurt you." Yoongi said loudly.

Jin was having an argument in his head, he felt himself beginning to sweat... hearing Yoongi's voice sent shivers up his spine.

He finally grabbed his keys and unlocked the door, Yoongi felt happy when he heard the sound of keys.

Jin slowly cracked the door open, he poked his head out, his eyes widen, there was still a bruise visible on his face, but it was faded. Yoongi stood there with his hands on his pockets.

"Hey..." Yoongi softly said, admiring Jin from his damp hair.
"Hi...." Jin nervously said.

"I thought you were still in the hospital...." Yoongi said.

Jin felt his hand shaking. He looked down and looked back up at Yoongi.

"Why are you here?" Jin sternly said.

Yoongi knew he fucked up, he didn't mind if Jin was still mad at him.

"I was worried."

"Why? You told me you didn't want to see me." Jin snapped back, squinting his eyes at him.

"Look, im sorry... you were right... you never did cheated on me..." Yoongi said.

Jin froze there, not knowing what to say. Jin shook his head in disappointment and slammed the door close, however, Yoongi ran up fast and shoved his shoe inbetween the door, stopping it from closing. Jin's eyes widened.