20

May 7th...

The sun hit my face through the curtains as i checked the time.

12:45pm.

I looked over to my right and saw Jin, who just so happens to hog all of my blankets. I sat up and saw that i was wearing a white shirt with no sleeves and my boxers.

I looked back at Jin. He was wearing his pink sweater with a collar.

I got on top of his and started kissing his neck. He mourned.

"Yoongichi..." he said tiredly.

"I want to sleep..." he said.

"And I want you." I said. Kissing his cheeks.

He opened his tired eyes, i immediately go for his lips but he turned his head and groaned at me.

"We just kissed last night." He said.

"I want more than just kissing." I said.

I twirled my fingers on his clothed chest. He opened his eyes and stared at me. I was waiting for my answer.

"Fine, but only today." He said.

I excitedly crashed my lips against his, i lifted his legs up in the air, spreading them wide enough to let me come in between. Suddenly, Jin noticed ny action and questioned it.

"Yoongichi?"

"Hm?"

"Can you put my legs down, they're starting to hurt..." he said.

"But you said you would let me get more than kissing."

Jin's eyebrow risen in confusion.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Something... different..." i answered.

"Yoongichi."

"Hm?" I said while crashing my lips on his neck.

"Put some clothes on." He said with a giggle.

"I do have clothes." I said while still kissing his neck.

"Being in your boxers doesn't count."

I lifted my face and looked up at his lips.

"Mmmm, Yoongichi! Don't you dare!" He blushed with a smile, clamping his lips together, pulling the sheets closer to his face.

I leaned to kiss him, he immediately squeals and pull the sheets above his face.

"Why are you so mean to me?" i asked him with a smile.

"Brush your teeth, maybe i'll let you!" He said. I sighed and laid back on my side. He got up and headed to the bathroom. After he was done, i went in there and did my routine.

After that, i went downstairs and saw Jin in the kitchen cooking up something that smelled delicious. He was still wearing his pink sweater with brown shorts from last night. I snuck up and hugged him from behind, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Yoongichi!" I could tell he was irritated, but in a cute way.

"Hm?"

"Let go of me, i can't cook if you're holding on to my waist." He giggled.

"This is the only time i get to do this. Besides, it feels nice and warm when i hug you." I said.

"Im sure my mother would let me stay over your house on the weekends sometimes. And did you put some clothes on?" He asked while stirring the pancake mix. I held onto his stomach.