18

Weeks passed by, Jin and I have been dating for more than a month. Everyday in class was a motivation. Everything was going my way. I was walking home. When i got home, I opened the door. I heard a familiar voice in another room. I locked the door and went into the room. Only to see him.

"No! We can't do that! It'll ruin the company!" He shouted into the phone, still not noticing me.

"Well i need the votes to win this! We need to come up with something!" He shouted. I stared at him, even though he was facing me, he still didn't make eye contact with me.

"Fine, I'll give you 2 days to think of a plan to sway people into voting...... alright.... bye." He hung up the phone and turned around, looking through his documents. He still hasn't looked at me.

"It's been a while...." he lifted his head and finally noticed me. He sighed.

"Look Suga, you know i have to keep going places to pay for this place and to take care of you. Im not like your mother, who just left us!" He said in anger. I leaned against the door , looking at his frustration.

"Don't tell me you're running for senate." I said. He looked at me and sighed.

"How else am i suppose to take care of you?" He stared at me. He sighed again. Looking through his documents as he talked.

"Im leaving tomorrow morning anyway. So theres no use of going out to eat, it's already 10pm. I have to catch the plan at 4am." He said, he walked out of the room. I turned around.

"Dad!" I loudly said. He shut his bedroom door, leaving me standing there all alone.

It was like i had no family.

-
The next morning i woke up, i walked into my father's room. It was already 9am, so he was already gone. He left without even saying good bye...

-

It was 2pm. I checked myself in the mirror, I was suppose to meet up with Jin in this cafe. So i wanted to always looked and smell good. I headed out, making sure my house was secure. I walked to the cafe, it was only 25 minutes away. No big deal. I looked at the time, 2:45pm, i began walking.

Jin's POV 

I got there early at the cafe. I texted Yoongi to meet up with me at 3pm. I got there at 2:25pm. I waited there patiently for 10 minutes.

I heard the bell ring for the door. I looked over at the person who walked in..... i couldn't believe my eyes. He walked up to the cash register.

-Hi sir! What would you like me to get for you?!

-i'll have a black ice coffee.

-will that be it?!

-Yes.

-alright, your total is $4.02

Hands the money to the cashier.

-what would you like to name your order?

-RM or Namjoon would be fine, thank you.

He turned and finally noticed me, we both stared at eachother in silence. Suddenly, he began walking over to me.

"Kim Seokjin? Am i correct?" I nodded.

"About the other night, I'm sorry for embarrassing you in front of your friends."

He's apologizing? Why? Why is he being nice after he was mean to me at the festival.

"Oh! It's okay..." i said. Namjoon smiled at me. I felt shivers in my spine.