49

I woke up to the throbbing pain in my head. I got up and saw Jimin beside me....

Fuck... what have I fucking done?!

I got up and groaned to the sudden rush of blood. I looked at the time and saw that it was 12pm. Fuck!

I grabbed my boxers, pants, shirt, and jacket and put them back on. I opened the hotel door and shut it. I left Jimin in there.

I ran to the nearest bus stop and checked how long I had to wait for the next bus for school... turns out that would be at 5pm.

I started to walk and run to the school. Regret and guilt filled me entirely. What the fuck was I thinking! Jin is going to find out about this and I'm done for!

What happened that night!

What the fuck happened?!

I opened the schooled door and panted. My legs felt like giving up. It was perfect timing because it was lunch time.

I ran to the spot where Jin and I normally hang at but he wasn't there again!

I decided to go up to V and ask him where he was.

"Where is he?!"

"Who?"

"Jin!"

"Dude! Did you drink again? You smell like alcohol! A teacher might catch you!"

"Fucking tell me where Jin is!" I shouted.

"I don't know! Last time I saw him was yesterday when he decided to talk to Jungkook after school." V said.

"What?!"

Jungkook?! But he was the one who texted me to meet up at the bar?! Why the hell was he with Jin?!

Where is Jungkook's hide out?! Where is it?! Right! It's the-

.....

"The sky is do beautiful, isn't it?" Jungkook hummed.

"It's very clear and the breeze is really nice." Jin said as he chewed on his food.

"You look worried."

"Well yeah, Yoongi hasn't texted me back and he isn't here."

Jungkook admired Jin's features and how his skin reflects with the daylight sun. Jungkook has fallen for him. He truly has but has Jin fallen for him?

Jungkook and Jin continued to look out at the railing. Admiring the trees and birds. They can see neighborhoods and cars from above.

.....

Yoongi quietly opened the roof top door. He stopped when he heard Jin's voice.

"Thanks for keeping me company today since Yoongi is not here."

Yoongi felt his heart sunk... not because of jealously... but also because of how much he fucked up...