a sequel???

I've been thinking about this for a while and I don't know if I should do a sequel and make a whole book consisted of what happened.

But I am going to be honest with you, I really despised this book yet everyone seems to really like it and it's weird because I never really thought this book was worth a lot. So thank you for the support.

I want to continue this story, make a sequel.

But the thing is that I don't want to ruin this book with a second part.

And a lot of you guys want to know what happened to Yoongi and I'm the only one who knows what happened to him. So yeah.

I might make this a one-shot because I feel like this story won't really have a storyline...

Like everyone is happy.

Well, supposedly happy.

However, it's up to you guys, I might just do a one-shot, but doing a sequel will sound fun too and I'm down for that challenge because one of my books is about to end and Innocence is the first book I ever wrote.

But anyway, I have a one-shot book on Yoonjin so it'll be posted there.

Here is the cover to make it easier to find.

I honestly think it doesn't need a sequel, because I think we all learned a valuable lesson and the story had a big turn

I honestly think it doesn't need a sequel, because I think we all learned a valuable lesson and the story had a big turn. So like yeah, but I can probably elaborate on something to do...

Like Jimin in this whole book that elaborating on having Yoongi.

But yeah, I just want to know what you guys think will be best.

Until next time.

Love you❤❤❤

And if you want to read something similar to this in a way, I would suggest reading my book Playtoy which is also a Yoonjin book!

And I'm sure a lot of Yoonjinist, Taejinist, and Taegi stans, Idk if Taeginist is a word.

But I'm sure you will like it.

The story is pretty much about Jin being a hooker and him trying to keep it a secret

The book is very long tbh. I started the book back in 2019 and the word count goes up to 2,000 to 3,000 on some and 5,000 on others. Then 10,000 on some that I think need it.

So if you want to read it, read it, I've been working hard on this book abd I honestly think I love writing it and rereading what I wrote because it brings me a happy feeling like "Wow, I love this scene."

Its just so fun to write.

Please read it and check it out, it would mean the world to me💜💜💜

I'm sure you will love it and tbh, a lot of readers have different opinions about it, its not a book where one group thinks all alike and goes with this side, its like multiple sides and its just so interesting reading the comments on what people think.

I even put a warning on it because it does get heated for a moment in the book for most of the readers because they could not get the story out of their mind apparently.

So please take caution with that too💜