2

Yoongi's POV

I walked into my first class. Mr. Lee looked at me impressed. "Well Mr. Min, keep it up and i'll give you extra points on your test." He smirked. I cringed at him, why the hell would he smile like that? This little wimp he hired ain't gonna change one shit about me. The bell rung and everyone sat down. There was one kid in front of the class room.

He wore a collar shirt under his tan sweater with blue pale jeans, black converse, ew, and a black book bag. His hair was black with long bangs, his lips were very plump and pink. He was actually good looking. But he looked too dorky too.

"Class, we have a new student today, he switched his schedule to be here. He is very smart with a GPA of 4.04! Please, introduce yourself to the class!" You can tell Mr. Lee was so happy.

"Hello, my name is Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Jin for short. I look forward to meeting everyone and getting along with everyone of you!"

Oh hell noo.... nope nope nope. This teacher can't be real anymore! Mr. Lee looked directly at me with a smile. I know damn well his ass set this shit up.

"Mr. Kim, please sit next to Mr. Min!" Mr. Lee pointed at the empty desk beside me. I could tell he moved the desk together. Every desk was paired with 2 desk now, back then, every desk stood alone.

Jin walked over, everyone started whispering. "He's sitting next to Min Yoongi, that poor kid is going to get beat up." One girl whispered. Jin laid his backpack down on the floor and sat next to me. I just stared at him. He opened his notebook and clicked his pen and got ready to take notes.

His skin looked very soft, i couldn't spot one pimple. Maybe it's because he's 2 years younger than me? I couldn't help but look down at his black converse.... they disgust me. Jin noticed i was looking and turned his head to face me. He smiled and gave a little wave.

"Hello, what's your name?" He asked quietly. I blinked my eyes at him, this weirdo sounded like a robot. "Suga." I said. Jin looked down at my paper. "How come your paper says Min Yoongi?" He asked. I looked at him, his eyes were filled with confusion.

"It's Suga. I prefer Suga." I said in a angry tone, hoping it'll give a signal for him to back the fuck off. Jin smiled. Oh boy... this kid is going to bother me...

He pulled a folded piece of paper and unfolded it. "Hey, do you know where these classes are?" I almost choked on my gum. I gave out a laugh in disappointment, palming my face in anger. " Oh my gosh!" I yelled out. The class looked at me. So did mr. Lee.

I cleared my throat and leaned against my chair. Jin, still looking at me confused, waited for his answer. "You have all the same classes as me." I said while staring at the chalkboard.

"Really! Then I'll follow you for the rest of the day!" Jin yelled in a whisper. I think i saw mr. Lee turn away from the chalkboard and give off a smirk towards me and Jin.

-

The bell rung and Jin followed me in the hallway. "So how old are you?" He asked. "Doesn't matter, im young." I was trying to get rid of this kid. Trying to give him a signal to back off. But he won't! I sped walk with my hands in my pockets, finally we reach the next class.... and guess who the fuck sits next to me.

I put my head down however jin rubs my shoulder to wake me up. I didn't listen. I rather just sacrifice my grade now to just get this kid off my back.

-
Lunch time came and Jin was still following me. I turned to him. "Don't you have other friends?" I was annoyed by his bullshit. "I do, but i want to get to know you better hyung." I turned around in anger and stopped walking.

"Do not call me that." I said

He looked down and held his hands and bowed.

"Sorry." He apologized.

I was shocked.... this kid really is goodie and kind. Innocent? Lets see if i can break that. If he's this weak in front of me, he must be easy to get a hold of.

"Jin, have you ever dated someone?" I asked.

Jin shook his head to a no.

good, check.

Kind, check

Manners, check.

Innocent,... check.

"Jin, do you know what happens to boys like you that hangs out with boys like me?" I asked, jin smiled.

"We all become good friends?!" He said.

I sighed.