32

"Heyyy, you should ask Jin out on the dance! Ya'll will look so cute together!" V giggled.

"Can you stop teasing me about Jin hyung! I told you I have a small crush on him! It's not a big deal!!!" J hope whined. V's eyes widened as he looked across the table.

"What?" J hope asked.

"Um... Behind you..." V said.

"What?!" J hope said, he turned behind him and his eyes widened to the sight in front of his eyes.

There was Yoongi with his arm around Jin waist....

"Brooo.... this is.... wow.... that's some tea..." V shockingly said.

J hope turned back around and looked at V's widened eyes.

"Hyung, you o-"

"This is bullshit!" J hope loudly said as he stood up.

"Hey! Calm do-"

"NO! SUGA MUST'VE DONE SOMETHING TO HIM TO MAKE JIN GO BACK OUT WITH HIM!!!" J hope said as he began to rush towards Yoongi's path. V grabbed J hope's arm and pulled him back.

"Don't jump to conclusions too fast. You might get yourself in trouble. Wait until Jin tells you." V explained. J hope was speechless, he nudged V's grip and sighed.

"Fine. But if I found out he abused Jin, then I'm fucking him up! Let's atleast follow them."

----

"Yoongi, where are you taking me?!" Jin asked.

Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jin's waist tightly, he wasn't planning on letting go. He saw so many shocked expression as he walked down the hall with Jin.

"

Yoongi?" Jin muffled softly, he knew the whole school was looking at the two of them. Yoongi didn't care, he wanted to show Jin off to everyone, show that this was his lover.

Finally, Jin realized where Yoongi was going. Yoongi led him into an empty classroom where no one was in the halls. It was completely empty and away from students and teachers.

Yoongi locked the door behind him as Jin nervously stood between the desk. His hair glistened to the opened window. His skin look flawless and soft under the sun. Jin stared at Yoongi in confusion. J hope crawled on the ground outside the classroom, V followed. J hope took a peek from the door window and saw Jin and Yoongi standing there away from eachother.

"Holy shit. Is he going to rape him?" V asked. J hope nudged V harshly, making V fall to the ground quietly in pain.

"Shhh! Shut up!" J hope whispered. J hope peeked again in the window. He noticed Yoongi got closer to him and that they were talking.

"W-why did you bring me here?" Jin nervously asked. Yoongi took a step closer to Jin.

"Because, I didn't like that dark closet. It didn't allow me to see your face at all." Yoongi said as he got closer to Jin.

"Let's admit it Jin." Yoongi grabbed Jin's hand and placed it on his heart.  as Jin let him do what he wanted.

"We both still love eachother, and we're both not willing to let go of eachother." Yoongi said. Jin felt weak to be this close to Yoongi, but for some reason, it made him feel warm inside.