5

I stared at Jin. He smiled. I took a deep breath in and sighed.

"In my eyes, you're a better person than i will ever be."

I continued to drag Jin into class. Other blocks went by, until lunch came. Me and Jin sat in a empty hallway on the floor, the sun shined on us from the door as we lean against the locker.

Jin got out his lunch. I got up and pushed open the outside doors.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Ill be back in a few." I said.
I closed the door and walked to my hiding spot. I took out my cigarettes and lit one and began taking it in.

Suddenly i felt a hand touch my shoulder. It was Jin.

"Yoongi hyung, you shouldn't smoke!" He said while trying to grab the cigarette.

"Jin, go back inside! I don't want you to get caught with me! Its only a cigarette!" I said.

"Only a cigarette? Cigarettes contain nicotine. Nicotine is a colourless, poisonous alkaloid derived from the tobacco plant! Cigarettes lead to cancer! Ya know! "

"Jin, go back inside and be the goodie student you are while i do my shit. Okay."

"No!" I never seen Jin like this?! I guess he was angry?

I took a hit at my cigarette. I blew the smoke in Jin's face. Making him cough.

"Now go away." I said. Trying to bug him off. He flapped his hands at the disgusting smell and smoke.

" No! Yoongi Hyung! Your body is very special! You need to take care of your body!" He yelled out. I liked seeing Jin like this to be honest. This shows that he actually has a fierce side of him instead of a soft side all the damn time.

He grabbed my wrist and held on to it. I turned to look at him. He looked me deeply into the eyes.

"Please stop... for me?" He said softly.

"Later." I said. Jin slapped the cigarette out of hand. It fell to the ground. He grabbed his water bottle and spilled it on the cigarette to put it out. I laughed at how cute he looked when he's mad.

"Too bad, so sad!" I showed him my whole cigarettes box. His eyes widen, running over to me.

"Give me it Yoongi!!!" He yelled, i played with him, i could tell he was getting more pissed off.

Suddenly, he pushed me on the ground and got on top of me....

"Yoongi hyung! Im not playing around! Those things can kill you!"

His ass was on my member, but looking at his face from this view was so much glorious.

He was cute...

Jin was cute...

"Now stop being a butt and give me the flipping Cigarettes!" I looked down at his lips... they were shiny, big, and plump like always.

"You're lips...." i said.

"What?" Jin questioned.

"Your lips... are... plump..."

Jin eyes widened. He grabbed the cigarettes box, got up, and threw it away from me.

"There." I could tell, Jin was trying to change the topic. I got up and looked at Jin.

"Lets go inside and eat." He said happily.

He changed the subject... he knew what i said... i need him... i need to get him now.