45

4 days later....

JK
Hey, Suggs, want to go get a drink after school? Or something to eat?

Idk, I was planning on going to Jin's house. Maybe next time?

JK
Hyung, I really need you man.

Idk man, Jin is already pissed off at me for smoking.

JK
I'm sure he won't get mad about you drinking hyung. Besides, I'm just asking for you to get tipsy with me. Not full on drunk.

Jk, idk, I don't want Jin to kill me. Besides I promised I wouldn't smoke.

JK
You promised not to smoke. Not to drink. So come on hyunggg!

alright, alright I will go for only this once and drink only 2 drinks. Okay?

JK
Meet up in 30 minutes!

I looked at the time and saw that it was 7:30pm. I was planning on heading Jin's house but turns out things change.

I threw on some sweatpants because I was in my boxers on my bed. I went down stairs and told my maid i was leaving and to watch the house.

I got into my car and drove to the bar usually all of the gang use to hang at. I guess JK misses me, shockers. I get it since now a days I barely call or text him or even talk to him since I've been busy with Jin.

I parked my car in the parking lot. Got out. And locked the car and headed inside.

I saw JK sitting in there by himself. His face suddenly lit up when he saw me.

"Suga! Over here!"

I walked over there and sat down. I looked at Jungkook who clutched his hands on the table and gave me his bunny smile.

"So, how was your day?" JK asked.

"It was fine. I thought you were miserable and whining but turns out you look fine. Let me guess, you drank?" I asked.

"Oh this is just one shot. That's all. Here."

He poured me a shot and gave it to me. I looked at it and drank it away. I clear my throat roughly.

"Not bad? Aye?"

"Not bad at all." I said.

He poured me another shot and handed it to me.

"So, my mom... she's been in the hospital for almost a week now. Doctors said it was cancer but they don't know if it really is now..."

I took the shot and cleared my throat.

"JK, I'm sure everything is alright."

He began filling my shot again and handed the shot cup back to me. I drank it again without even paying attention.

"I mean, now she can barely walk. It's like her body is shutting down. It's scaring me Suga...." Jungkook said in a monotone. He sounded depressed but I couldn't really make out his face a bit. He was blurry.