3

I sighed.

"Jin, do you know anything about me?" I asked.

"Well, thats why i want to get to know you, Yoongi." He said in a sweet voice.

"Jin, you have two choices, hang out with my friends that smoke, drink, and do sexual things to weak people like you. Or, be a innocent little being and go to your friend group." I said

Jin stared at me and looked at the ground. I sighed and began walking away from him. Before i took a left to the next hallway. I heard loud footsteps running up to me. I turned around and saw Jin running to me.

"I'll hang out with your friends." He said in a breathy but sweet tone. Jeez, he only ran half of the hall, how the hell is he this tired?! I sighed. I looked him, his lips clamped together. Waiting for me to answer.

"Fine, but i warned your ass." I said. Jin followed me to the room where i met up with my friends.

-

"HEY SUGA!!! WHO'S THAT KID YOU BEEN WALKING AR- wait a minute." J hope walk toward Jin, hmmmm, he said, he clamped and squeezed Jin's face with his hands. Finally he let go and stopped examining Jin.

"So, you're dating the smartest student?" J hope asked. "J HOPE!" I yelled in shock. JK, V, and Jimin started laughing on the desk. I saw Jin's face turn a tint of red.

"What? I didn't know the smartest student like assholes like you, Suga!" J hope said jokingly. "Stay away from him, you won't believe what he's done to men and women when he's alone!" He whispered loudly in Jin's ear. Jin raised his eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean?" J hope looked over at me.

"Suga, are you that evil to do it to a younger student that has no fucking idea what parents do when they're alone?" J hope asked while gripping Jin's wrist.

My eyes widen. "I might do it if he keeps following me. One day he might follow me to the wrong place.... or should i say right place for me?" I said with a smirk. I saw Jin was still confused.

"What would you do?" Jin asked. Everyone got quiet and just stared at me.

"Suga, you're a dick!" JK said.

"Yeah man! Leave the innocent young one alone!" V stated.

"This isn't right." Jimin said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!? HE'S BEEN FOLLOWING ME ALL DAY?!?! YOU GUYS ACT LIKE IM TRYING TO GET HIM IN MY BEDROOM!!! HE MIGHT FOLLOW ME THERE!!! SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK I MIGHT DO?!?!" I yelled at them.

Jin looked up at me. "Are you trying to tell me you want to play video games in your house?" I looked down at him. His innocent eyes and smile was making me feel flustered for some damn reason. At that time i wanted to cover his mouth so he could stop saying innocent things. I saw all my friends stand up to defend Jin.

"Suga, were gonna have to defend this young one. " Jimin said.

I gave him a dumb look. I grabbed Jin's wrist, Jin's cheeks got redder, J hope gripped his other wrist.

"Look Suga, you ruined your life, but come on now! Don't ruin this kids life, he's doing 100 times better in life than all of us man." J hope warned.

"J hope, i don't even think of doing that to him." I sincerely said.

"You just said you were going to do it." J hope said.

"No i did not, i said maybe." I stated.

"You just said you were Suga! Why the fuck you lying?!" J hope shouted.

We spouted back and forth. J hope saying i lied, while i stated i didn't. Until suddenly he got tired of my shit. He let go of Jin's wrist, pushing me to the ground hard. Since i still was gripping Jin's hand, he fell down with me. The pain ranged in my back, i was on the ground. I opened my eyes and stared in complete shock.

Jin was on top of me, his hair feathered my mouth, it smelled like fresh berries. I still held is wrist, his other hand was on the cold ground. He was laying on my chest and his ass was on my.... fuckkkkk.....

He lifted his head, his face was really fucking close to mine. I felt like i was staring at the dim blue night sky when i looked into his eyes. He opened his eyes in complete shock. I could hear all of my friends release a huge gasp.

Jin screamed out a Ah! got up fast, i could tell he was scared and embarrassed. He stood up, his eyes widen, cheeks red. He was flustered. Fuck, so was i. He reached his hand out to pull me up. "Im so sorry!" He pleaded. I pushed his hand away and got up by myself. "Yoongi! Please forgive me! I truly am sorry!" He began bowing to me. I turned and saw my whole gang in shock. I put my hand on Jin's shoulder.

"Its fine. It wasn't your fault. Theres no need to bow. Im not special."

He lifted his back up from the bow, i release his shoulder... he has some broad ass shoulders for a young age. He was at least a inch shorter than me.

His eyes were still filled with fear from me. I felt bad for getting this kid into trouble... so i guess i had to deal with him. I turn around, holding my back pack strap, i walked a few steps away and turned around due to the quietness.

"Aren't you coming, Jin?" I said.

He hesitatingly grabbed his book bag and ran and followed me through out the whole day.