43

Jin woke up in Yoongi's chest, he felt the blanket under him but also heard the soft snores coming from Yoongi. He was warm in Yoongi's arms. Jin looked up at Yoongi, his blonde messy hair fell down from his face in a cute way, making Jin feel soft.

Jin slowly got up, making sure he didn't awake Yoongi at all. He quietly walked over to the bathroom and took a warm shower. The steam clogged the mirrors. He suddenly heard the bathroom door open and Yoongi's voice.

"I'm brushing my teeth!" Yoongi shouted.

"O-Okay..." Jin nervously said.

Soon, Yoongi left the bathroom, leaving Jin alone.

Jin put on a robe on before he walked out of the bathroom. He dried his hair, making sure it was a little damp but not dripping wet. He brushed his teeth and spray his body perfume, body lotion, and deodorant.

Jin came out of the bathroom smelling like a field of berries. Yoongi licked his lips... seeing Jin in a robe was a big turn on to Yoongi.

Jin walked towards his closet and looked for his clothes. Yoongi snuck up from behind him and put his hand on Jin's ass. Jin immediately flushed red and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi bit his lips at Jin.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked.

"N-Nothing... I'm just looking for my clothes..." Jin stumbled on his words.

Yoongi grabbed Jin by his waist and turned Jin so that they were facing eachother.

"You don't need clothes when you're with me."Yoongi seductively said to Jin. Jin looked down at his shaved legs. The robe reached to the bottom of his knees. Jin knew what Yoongi wanted. The last time Yoongi did Jin roughly, it made Jin in pain for a week. He didn't want that to happen again...

"What are you saying?" Jin blushed.

"Im saying I want to see your body." Yoongi stated.

Jin looked up at Yoongi, he felt his face glow hot red.

"If... you're fine with that...." Yoongi said, noticing Jin's fearful expression.

"You're not going to.... you know.... we have to go to school too..." Jin couldn't say the word because he felt awkward about it. Yoongi sighed, that's what he actually wanted.

"Nevermind. Let's just continue with our day." Yoongi groaned and just laid back on Jin's bed. Closing his eyes and covering them with his arm because, he knew Jin wouldn't dress in front of him if he was watching him.

Jin felt guilty for being scared to do things with Yoongi. It made him mad at himself for not having the guts that Jimin does. Jimin would do it without hesitation, Jin, he would think about it carefully.

Yoongi felt an arm wrap around his chest and someone's leg wrapped around his lower waist. Yoongi opened hi eyes to see Jin still in his robe. Jin looked like a koala wrapped around Yoongi. Jin clenched Yoongi in his arms and laid his head on his shoulder. Jin's nose was touching Yoongi's neck, getting him close enough to actually crash his lips against his skin.

Jin gently kissed Yoongi's neck. Yoongi raised his brows at how dominant Jin was acting. He was surprised by how Jin all of a sudden decided to jump in bed with his robe. It wasn't like Jin,  but it made Yoongi aroused.

Jin got on top of Yoongi, placing his ass on Yoongi's clothed member, making Yoongi groan. Yoongi rubbed Jin's smooth thighs through the robe. Jin leaned in and crashed his lips against Yoongi's.

Yoongi's hands traveled to Jin's ass. Yoongi squeezed and slapped it roughly making Jin winced and jump up a little during the kiss. Yoongi decided to slap Jin again but a little  harder, actually making Jin muffle his face in Yoongi's chest while letting out a cry and whimper. Jin lifted his face from Yoongi's chest, only keeping his mouth muffled and only revealing his eyes and nose.