50

"J hop-"

Jin stared at the white tall haired boy who stood before him. He was dressed nicely, his hair was messy but a good kind and he wore a black jacket and with a black tee and jeans. Around his neck was the necklace that Jin had gave him along time ago.

Jin froze and stared at Yoongi. Yoongi can see the hurt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry about today... I didn't mean to hurt you in that way..."

Yoongi stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets. He looked down in guilt and sighed. Jin watched his movements... why now.... why did he have to come here now?

"It's fine..." Jin said.

"No, it's not fine. I know it's not. The way I threw you away like that was stupid and rude. I just felt like you shouldn't be with me." Yoongi said.

"Why?" Jin asked.

"Because.... we're opposites..."

"What?"

"I'm saying that I do stupid idiotic shit and you do the most loyal and nicest things for me." Yoongi said.

"That's not true! You don't do stupid things! You make me laugh and feel love and your warmth! That's all you have to do is love me back! And that's what you did!" Jin said, his eyes started to water up again.

"Jin... look, I love you... but I don't know if my love is enough to you..." Yoongi said, his eyes started to water to the sight of Jin crying.

"It is Yoongi. Why do you think I want to stay with you?" Jin said, tears streaming down his cheek.

Yoongi got closer to Jin. He grabbed his waist and pulled him onto the porch. Jin grabbed Yoongi's face. He looked at him with his blurry watery eyes.

Yoongi grabbed Jin's hand and kissed it.

But something else caught his attention.

"Jin, where did you get this ring?"

Jin snapped out of the moment and looked down at his hand that was in Yoongi's grip. He looked at Yoongi with big eyes and stuttered on his words.

"O-Oh th-this?!"

Jin pulled his hand out of Yoongi's grip and hid his hand behind his back.