44

"Why exactly are you paying for me to get out of juvie" Jimin smirked.

"Well, it's about Jin."

"Jimin, he's the reason why I'm in here! Because of your stupid love for Yoongi!" Namjoon spat.

"Look, I have a better plan! Just listen to this...." Jimin explained his plan to Namjoon. Namjoon asked questions if he was going to get paid, is it going to be legal. And if he isn't going to end up in juvie again. Namjoon decided to do it, it's a better way to get out of here. Besides, Jimin comes from a wealthy family too, so money never matter to him.

"Are you two ready?" Jimin asked.

.......

"GOOD MORNING YOONGICHI!!!"

Yoongi groaned to the sound of the loud shrieking vaccum. He laid in Jin's bed asleep. He was so hung over from the night before. He only have 2 beers which made him a bit tipsy last night.

"GET UP SLEEPY HEAD! WE NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

Jin shouted loudly.

Yoongi spoke softly but Jin didn't catch it. Jin turned off the vaccum and questioned Yoongi.

"What was that Yoongichi?"

"I said, why are you vaccuming at 5:30am?" Yoongi groaned.

"Because, you drunk beer last night and I had to get rid of the stench and the bottles." Jin said.

Yoongi's eyes shot open to the words get rid of and beer.

"Did you throw awa-"

"Yes, I did."

Yoongi groaned and sighed into Jin's bed. Jin felt a little bad for throwing the 6 pack beer away. Jin didn't really like alcohol, he didn't even want to drink it. He's fine with Yoongi drinking it but if it's not too many.

Jin walked over to Yoongi. He rubbed Yoongi's back as Yoongi breathed in deeply to Jin's touch. Jin smirked at how cute it was to see Yoongi as a mess. It made him feel warm inside.

Jin suddenly felt Yoongi grab his wrist. Jin yelped as Yoongi pulled Jin on top of him. Jin laid on Yoongi's chest and Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jin, taking in Jin's scent. He can tell the boy took a shower by the fresh scent of coconut shampoo and his rarely damp hair. Jin sighed as he laid on the older's chest.

"You smell good." Yoongi softly said.

Jin smirked softly to himself.

"And you smell like alcohol." Jin said. Yoongi hummed in Jin's hair. Taking in his scent, making Jin feel fuzzy and happy inside. He can feel Yoongi's heartbeat beat for him.

"You're right." Yoongi said.

Yoongi's cold hands traveled under Jin's knitted sweater. He rubbed his hands up and down on Jin's smooth baby skin back. Jin felt chills as his cold hands rubbed the back of his spine. Yoongi groaned and hummed as he took in Jin's scent.

"Are you still drunk?" Jin asked.

"No? Why?" Yoongi asked.