39

They drove far away from the restaurant and parked

They drove far away from the restaurant and parked. J hope looked over at Jin who sat there paralyzed. Both were soaking wet, and both were shivering cold.

"You want me to take you home?" J hope asked. Jin's eyes were full of tesrs, Jin shook his head in disappointment.

"N-No... it's not like I can go there, he'll just appear back in my life again because he has my house keys..." Jin palmed his face and started to feel the air getting thinner. J hope watched Jin as he broke down to pieces.

J hope never wanted to do this, but he did.

"You want to go to my place?" J hope asked. Jin continued to cover his face.

"Where is your house?" Jin muffled.

.................

J hope continued to drive to his house. He stopped at a large gate, he rolled down his window and grabbed a card from his wallet. He swiped it, making the gates open up.

Jin was amazed by how big J hope's home is. It had a fountain, a garden, 3 garages, sheds, a pool and a jacuzzi. It was a beautiful home. The house wasn't even a house, it was a mansion.

Jin was in complete utter shock, he was so touched by how beautiful J hope's home was. It was beyond incredible.

J hope parked his car there was a women dressed in a beautiful red dress, 2 men dressed in black opened the door for both of them. All 3 of them gasped at their appearance.

"Hoseok! You know you're mother isn't going to be happy about you appearance!" The women said in terror.

"I know, I know." J hope said as he followed the woman, I followed behind.

"We must get you cleaned up!" The women said.

"First, we treat our guest, get him cleaned up first. Lead him to the guest shower, doesn't matter which one. Then pick out a suitable clothing for his type." J hope said. Jin looked at J hope, it was as if J hope just started to mature out of no where...

"Alright, yes, what's your name?" The woman asked Jin.

"Oh, um, Jin, Kim Seokjin!" Jin said.

"Well, then, Mr. Kim, follow me!"

Before we even took a step into the house, the woman told me to take my shoes off and socks, I did as I was told. I left them outside, unsure of when I was going to get them back. She opened the door and led me up the golden spiral stair case, it was such a beautiful sight, a chandelier stood above the hollow stair cases. She opened a door which led to a bathroom...

The bathroom was bigger than my bedroom... there was a clean tub, the walls were a tint of red, the white floors glistened like snow, the gold metal that was on the rim of the mirror popped our beautifully.