35

"JIN!!! LOOK OUT!!!"

Jin pressed the breaks harshly, making both Jin and J hope push foward. They both took in deep breaths.

"D-Did... Did I pass?" Jin asked. J hope slowly turned his head with wide eyes.

"JIN!!! YOU ALMOST HIT A DAMN MAILBOX!!!!" J hope shouted. Jin pouted.

"I'm sorry Hobi! I didn't mean to!" Jin cried.

"It's fine, just as long as you're fine." J hope said as he took a deep breath in.

"And my car too..." J hope added. J hope looked over at Jin who was gripping the wheel tightly.

"Hobi, how much did this car exactly cost?" Jin asked.

"24,945,800.00 won (22 thousand dollars in US money) " J hope stated. Jin took a big gulp in.

"You must come from a wealthy family then? Huh?" Jin said.

"Just because it's wealthy doesnt mean it's always great." J hope sternly said, Jin's face went blank and they both stared at eachother in silence.

"So, you still want to drive?" J hope asked.

"O-Oh! No! No! Nooo!" Jin said. J hope smiled.

Jin sat in the passenger seat as J hope sat in the driver's seat. J hope grabbed a pair of glasses from his head board.

"Um, where are we going?" Jin asked.

"I don't know, probably the mall, if that's fine with you, we'll try to get something to eat there." J hope said.

"What about Yoongichi?" Jin asked.

J hope looked at Jin.

"What about him?" J hope asked.

"Well like... he's like the jealous type..." Jin muffled. J hope rolled his eyes and smirked.

"Pfft! Then he gets jealous!" J hope put his glasses on, turned on the radio, and stepped on thegas, making Jin push back, J hope then slammed on the breaks.

"Oh, wait do you have your seat belt on?" J hope asked.

Jin slowly nodded in terror.

"Alright."

J hope stepped on the gas again, going 40 instead of 30 which is the speed limit. Jin noticed but didn't say anything because J hope was a crazy driver.

----

After 45 minutes of driving, they finally reach a mall that was unfamiliar to Jin. J hope had to use a call in to get into the Mall. (Like kind of getting into a airport, you need an id. ) which seemed a bit off for Jin.

They walked into the mall and looked around.

"What type of mall is this?" Jin asked.

Jin looked around and saw Gucci, supreme, and expensive brands surround him. He saw jewelry that cost more than J hope's car...