21

May, 12

Our flight has now landed, please, take your belongings and continue to your next station.

"Ms. Kyunghee, may I?" The man said while lifting his hand out.

"You may." She gripped her bodyguard/manager hand as he took her small suit case. They headed out of their private plane.

"Korea... im back home..."

-
May, 14

Yoongi was at home cleaning up, it was the weekends, sadly, Jin couldn't come over because of his college meeting. However, Yoongi's father was coming home.

After Yoongi cleaned up the house, he checked the time and saw that it was 2:45pm. He sat down and decided to take a nap.

He felt his eyes get heavier as the room began to close in.

-

May, 14

"Yes, tomorrow, the flight is only 6 hours. I'll be back soon." Mr. Min said to his manager.

Suddenly, mr. Min's phone began to ring when he entered his private uber.

His face was in shock. He shook it off and answered it anyway.

"So, you decided to call." He said.

"Yes, well, i am back in south korea now."

"What are you trying to ask?"

"I want to see Yoongi." She said, taking a deep breath in.

"There's a reason why i keep you away from him! You can't just go to America for a decade and expect to come back to see your son." He said.

"It's not like you're home with him either, don't think i don't see you on the news trying to become a senate and promoting your votes in different states and cities." She said.

"Atleast Im there for the kid on the holidays and his birthday!"

"That's not enough." She said.

"Please, just, let me talk to him." She said.

He took a deep breath in.

"I said No."

He hung up the phone. Yoongi's mother sat in her hotel room speechless, staring at the wall.

She heard a knock at the door.

"Kyunghee, your meeting is in 30 minutes, we need to get going."

"Yes, ill be right there."

Jin's POV.

I in the school's office, i sat there. This was for my college, i guess they sent someone to encourage me more to go to this Harvard school.

I fiddled with my fingers out of boredom. Suddenly, i heard the door open behind me and the sounds of heels walking up from behind me. Suddenly, i saw her.

She was a beautiful women, the type you'll see in a k drama, it was as if i was staring at a model. She looked like she was in her mid 30's. She was Korean, that means she must've lived here or speak korean.

"Hello Mr. Kim Seokjin, I'm Ms. Min Kyunghee." She put her hand out and i gently shook it.

"H-Hi, it's nice to meet you!" I nervously said.

She sat down at the principles desk, her smile looked familiar, it filled me with joy for some reason?

"I know you must be nervous Mr. Kim, this is a big deal since this college is in America. But lets start by getting to know eachother."