51

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

Please leave a message after the beep... Hey, it's  Ji- *Beep*

J hope laid his head down on the table as he groaned. He let go of his phone as it slid down to the table.

"What's up with him?" Bobby asked.

"Jin hasn't picked up his calls in like a week and today is prom." V said.

"Yikes..." Bobby said.

"Where's the beer when you need it?" J hope groaned.

V grabbed J hope's arm and pushed it, trying to wake him up. J hope continued to groan.

"Hey buddy, you need to just... cancel the date with him... that's the only thing you can do..."

"No! I'm not giving up yet!" He cried.

"Do you think Jin found out that Yoongi cheated on him again? Maybe that's why he hasn't been in school and hasn't been picking up your calls and texts?" Bobby mentioned.

"Possibly." V said.

The lunch bell suddenly rang. V got up and went behind J hope and tried to carry him but failed.

"Damn! How many fucking plates of panda express do you eat in a day?!" V said.

"I haven't eaten in 3 days...." J hope softly said.

"That's even worse!" V said.

"Hyung, you need to eat! Why do you think you're becoming weaker! Here, here's my lunchbox. Just bring it back." Bobby said.

V pushed Bobby's lunch box away.

"What are you talking about?! He's hella rich! He can just call someone to bring in food! Or go to a vending machine!" V said.

"Do you really trust J hope to actually be responsible and try to eat after 3 days of not eating one meal?" Bobby sternly stated.

"Well, I uh."

"Here, just eat it J hope. Bring it back in 2 days, if I ain't got no lunch box. You ain't going to have 50 bucks in your account." Bobby left without saying anything. J hope just laid his head there.

"Well, come on, we got to go to class." V said.

"Go without me... I'll catch up." J hope said.

"You sure?"

J hope nodded under his arms.

"Okay, well then, I'll see you in class. You have 3 minutes!" V said.

Once V left the cafeteria. J hope got up and grabbed Bobby's lunch box and stuffed it into his bag. He grabbed his phone and stared at it...

He wanted to try again...

But he knew he would get the same response...