14

It's been 3 weeks since me and Yoongi last talked. It feels more scary being alone. I eat lunch alone now, walk to the bus stop alone. Sit alone in class. It's not fun anymore without him.

I was walking home when suddenly i got a text message.

Heyyy, Jin, was wondering if you want to go out and eat with the gang today? -Jimin

Jimin sent me a message? This is new. I guess i could eat with everyone, it's only 4pm anyway.

-
I walked into the restaurant, i looked around and saw Jimin, J hope, V, and Jungkook. Jimin waved his hand and pointed at the seat beside him. They all greeted me and sat down. To be honest, they were all different. The way they dressed.

J hope wore a saint laurent jacket (the one he wore in the day dream video) J hope must come from a very wealthy family.

V wore a gucci head band with a white bomber.

Jungkook wore a light blue jacket with flower patterns on it. He wore a white shirt and pants. Same goes for shoes.

Jimin wore a pale pink jacket with a white shirt and a white long skirt that reaches his knees. He wore stockings and white shoes. I didn't judge, he looked cute anyway. He's so pretty, his make up is so good.

Jeez... why am i so nervous to sit by him. I look like a dumpster standing next to a field of flowers. He looked at me and smile.

"I like your sweater." He said sweetly.

"O-Oh! Uh! Thank you! I like your outfit today!"

"Thank you!" He said.

30 minutes passed by, we all talked about school and shopping. And of course the food. Jimin was very nice. It makes me mad that Yoongi chooses to go out with me instead of Jimin. Jimin is so beautiful and dresses better than i do.

Suddenly, i saw a familiar figure walk up to the table. We all stared in shock.

"Jimin hyung, you didn't tell us you invited Suga?" Jungkook said. My eyes widened. It's been a while since i seen him face to face. Yoongi looked at me, i quickly look away.

"I should leave then." Yoongi said.

"No, stay, i insist!" Jimin said. Yoongi looked down. He pulled up a chair from another table and sat down in front of me, next to J hope. I stared at him.
"Suga hyung, theres a empty seat right next to me." Jimin said. Yoongi looked up ay me. I felt uncomfortable, i was fidgeting with my fingers. I looked down so then i couldn't look at his face.
Everyone went silent. I felt Jimin's eyes on me. I couldn't take it. Suddenly, it happened.

"Hey." I looked up, it was Yoongi.

"H-Hi..." i nervously smirked. Yoongi smirked too. Jimin looked at us with pale eyes, i didn't know why.

"Have you been eating?" I asked him. Me and Yoongi were the only one talking at the table, j hope and rest stared at us.

"Yeah.... it's just..." he sighed. I stared at him. I felt my heart banging in my chest.

"It's just a little lonely at lunch." He said. My eyes widened. I looked down and smirked.

"Y-Yeah... it has for me too.." i let out a soft giggled. Yoongi smirked but went back to his depressing frown.

"Just date already!" V yelled.

Yoongi and I both looked at V.

"I know ya'll like eachother! Jin!" I looked at Tae, the way he said my name like that, is he calling me out for liking Yoongi?