6

Refer back to 10 minutes after school dismissal.

I was walking home, thinking about the situation between Jin and I. He's not too bad for the mr. Goodie bar he is. He has a fierce side to him so like, that's great.

"Suga!" I turn around and saw Jimin. What does he want now?

He walked towards me and stood there.

"Want to grab some food?" He asked

"Why?" I asked back.

"Because, you didn't eat lunch with me." Jimin stated.

"I know. It was on purpose." Jimin felt uncomfortable when i said this.

"S-Sorry about what J hope did to you back then." Jimin said, looking down.

"You can forgive? Right?" He asked. Why does he mess with me like this?

"He should apologize to Jin, not me." I stated, Jimin eyes began wandering around. I can tell he's up to something.

"Right.... but you and me can still have lunch? Ya know, it'll just be us two!" I stared him down.

"I already had lunch with Jin, why would i want to have lunch with you?" I said. Jimin sighed.

"You're a bad boy Suga. Always hurting my feelings. Why?" Jimin asked with a smirk. I looked at him.

"Your feelings for me are fake. That's why. After what you did, i am never letting you in." I stated.
"You know, i can still tell J hope, Jk, V, ..... and even Jin himself about what occurred between us."

I looked down. Jimin and I were never dating. We just had sex a lot last year. We never told anyone because everyone would think that's super weird. Jimin wanted to become a real thing. I said no over and over. Jimin was never my type. I always hated how he messed with other guys behind my back while messing with me. It disgusted me. Jimin would put makeup on, not a lot but to the point he looks like an idol.

He would also wear pink a lot. Which is another thing i hated. The worse part was that sometimes he'll even wear revealing skirts or crop tops.... im sorry, but i don't date people who try too hard to look like someone else they aren't just for someone. In general, i don't date fake plastic people.

"Can you just back off. You're just getting on my nerves."

"Suga, you realize that i can sa-"

"I said fuck off! How many times do i need to reject your fake ass!"

Jimin looked down. I looked at him, the way he's acting. I turned my back and left. Sorry Jimin, you're too much to handle.

If i was to ever date him, ill probably see him with other men all the damn time. Which would make me mad to my core if i ever did like someone. Which I never did.

I want someone who actually is real. Who isn't trying to be like somebody that's not them. Someone who dresses decent and doesn't mess around with other people behind my back. Someone i can trust.