46

I sat in class all alone. Yoongi didn't show up. It teared me apart that he wasn't here...

It was like my life was black and white again...

No colors.

I continued to do the work but I wanted Yoongi to be here. I missed him and I hope he's okay.

Soon enough lunch came and it was depressing and quiet... I sat at the hall Yoongi and I usually hang at... I ate my lunch quietly and put my ear buds in. I read a book quietly. It was boring...

My book was then snatched feom hands. I looked up and saw Jungkook in his regular black leather jacket and white tee with black ripped jeans and black timberlands. His wavy black hair that he curled some days. I took out my ear buds and he smiled at me.

"Reading is for nerds." He rudely said.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked bitterly.

"It means you're a nerd for reading such things! Don't you like have anything better to do than just sit here alone?" He asked.

I never knew Jungkook was rude like this.

"Obviously Yoongi isn't here. So no. I don't have nothing to do." I stated.

Jungkook sighed. He slammed himself against the lockers and skidding down and sat down next to me. Where Yoongi would usually sit.

"Don't you know how to flirt? Or atleast tease a person?" Jungkook asked.

"Huh? I don't flirt... and what do you mean by teasing?" I asked.

"Like... let me see your hand."

I put my hand out and he grabbed it.

"You see your hand. Teasing is like this. You tease someone like this."

He put my hand on his chest and came closer to my ears and whispered.

You're pretty hot babe. I like what you have...

I felt my cheeks turn red. He backed away from my ear and smiled at me. I clutched my ear and looked away from him.

"That's teasing pretty boy." Jungkook said.

Pretty boy? What is he doing? He knows I'm dating Yoongi so why is he acting like this!

"I um... I um..." of course I can't say anything!

"What? Did you like it?" He seductively said.

"W-What?!" I yelped.

He grabbed my hands and gripped them tightly.

"Then let's go and do some of these things alone!"

"No! St-"

Jungkook dragged me forcefully to a place I didn't know where he was going to. I told him to stop but it didn't work. I said I had homework to do bit that still didn't work.