8

Yoongi's POV

Jin was playing his nintendo switch. He kept talking and talking about something that wasn't too clear. Suddenly i felt his eyes focused on mine. He looked at me, his lips looked so pink and moist. His cheeks were a light tint of red. I couldn't help myself. I leaned in, kissing him softly, his lips felt so soft and smooth. They tasted like vanilla. I felt my hand travel down to his waist. I pulled him in more, kissing him much roughly, making him let out soft moans. I laid him on the ground. I released the kiss. "Yoongi hyung." He said softly. His legs spreaded out for me to come inbetween. "Yoongi hyung!" He yelled louder.

"Yoongi hyung!" I woke up, Jin was pushing my shoulder back and forth, trying to wake me up.

"Erm?" I groaned.

"We need to work on our project!" Jin said.

I jumped up in my chair and looked at jin..... that was a fucking dream? Right? RIGHT?!?! FUCK PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS!!!

"Jin, did i just fall asleep?"

"Yes, you don't remember?" He answered, i gulped in embarrassment.

"Remember what?" I asked nervously.
"That you passed out just like 50 minutes ago." I sighed a relief. Although i wish it was real, but what the hell kind of dream was fucking that?!?

"I had a fucked up dream right now." I said.

"What was it about?" I suddenly felt nervous while looking at his face.

"Ummm, i don't remember that much..." i lied.

"Hmm. That's funny." He said.

I looked at Jin's lips. Shit, like i would ever get a kiss out of those lips! That'll make shit more awkward.

Jin and I were doing a project together. It was after school and i decided to go to the huge public library near our school. To be honest, i tried to help but like, Jin said just to help him come up with facts and he'll write down some points and turn it into an essay.

I stared at him, i sat on his left. Not beside him but on the left side of the table where the corner forms.

"Stop staring at me and write down some points." Jin politely instructed.

I wrote down some key points of the project. I wrote down atleast 10 or 12. Hoping it'll help him somehow.

Seeing him dressed in a white sweater with a black collar is the cutest thing ill be able to see right now. I looked at my phone.

"Jin, it's 9pm, didn't you say you got a bus to catch?" Jin jumped up. "It's 9pm!!! We only have 10 minutes to get there!!" He got all of his text books, took my paper, packed up all of his things, i ran with him.

We finally reached the bus stop.

"Were 2 minutes late!" He sadly said.

"Try to call your mom." I said.

"Right!" But then Jin froze and slammed his head against the bus pole.

"Ahhh! She's all the way at the doctors! She's working the night shift!" He cried out.

"Then lets go to my place." Jin lifted his head.

"What?" He said.

"Unless you want to stay in the cold." I said.

-
I took him to my house. He looked around in amazement.

"Your house is big! You have wealthy family?" He asked.

"Just because it's wealthy, doesn't mean its all sunshine."

Jin looked down. I decided to change the subject.

"Follow me." I took him to a guest room for him to sleep. He looked around in amazement at the house.

"Here, you can sleep here." Jin bowed his head and thanked me.
"When you wake up, do whatever you want." I said.

I went into my room, laying down at my bed and passing out.

-
I woke up to the smell of cinnamon and sweets. I sat up, wondering where the delicious smell was coming from. I got up and followed the smell.  I suddenly saw Jin in the kitchen cooking. He turned to me with a smile.

"Yoongi Hyung! I made you some french toast with eggs!" Jin sweetly said.

Looking at him cook made me... well... fall for him more.... i never knew someone could be this beautiful while cooking. I sat down at the bar table in my house. I watched the back of Jin cooking for me. He was so focused, like he always was.

He handed me his cooking. I examined it. Of course, he sat beside me with his plate. I took a bite, chewing slowly.... Jin can cook.... he really can cook. I turned my head slightly to make him notice me.

"Is it good?" He asked with a smile.

"Delicious" i nodded.

I savored every bite from that breakfast.

-

We both walked to school again. It was the same schedule. Same routine.