10

Jin's POV

I felt the lusterous sun shine brightly on my face, waking me up. I mourned and groaned, i was tired. I took a look at my phone. The time was now 3pm. I slept in for that long?! I got out of bed and went into the restroom and looked at my messy, greasy hair. I sighed.

"You want to watch a movie together?"

The movie! I just remembered. I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth, i brushed it two times, checking my teeth and breath. I then took a shower.

I got out of the shower and put my boxers and white sleeveless shirt. I looked through my closet, i got a sweater out.

Ew Yoongi wouldn't like that.

I got a white collar shirt. Nope.
A black tee. Nope.
Blue sweater? Nope.

Jin, this isn't a date! I know this isn't....

I heard my ringtone and turned to get my phone, however i ended being frozen by Yoongi's face being to close. I felt his lips brushed against my gently, it was quick, we stood there both in shock, his eyes truly are beautiful.

I palmed my face, stupid memories! Ugh! Why did i turn my head?!? Ya know what! I grabbed a tan collar with dark brown strips and put it over my chest. This will do fine. I paired it with black dress pants and black converse. I looked in the mirror and decided to fix my hair, putting mousse in my hair. I sprayed perfume on me. I looked into the mirror, making final touches.

I went downstairs and saw my mom watching TV.

"Why are you all dressed up Jinnie?" My mother asked.

"Mother, i am going to see a movie." I said. My mom playfully squinted her eyes at me with a small smirk.

"Are you dating someone i don't know about?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No mother, it's just a friend of mine."

"What's his name?" She asked, smiling.

"Min Yoongi." I said.

"Min Yoongi." She repeated.

"Alright Jinnie, Call me and I'll pick you up. Don't be out at after 10pm." She walked up to me and kissed my cheek.

"Now go have some fun with your friend!" She said, running her fingers through my hair.

I walked outside, my mother watched me from her porch, making my way out of the gate.

"MAKE SURE TO CALL ME JINNIE!! ILL PICK YOU UP!!! LOVE YOU!!! HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!" She shouted i turned around.

"LOVE YOU MOM!!!"

-

I got to the movie theatre by taking a bus. I walked in and saw Yoongi.... but dressed differently... he looked more cleaner, but still a little gothic. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a white shirt and black jeans with ripped holes in them, paired with black shoes with spikes on them. His hair was a white blonde like always but he put waves in his hair. He didn't wear his beanie today. What he did wear surprised me.

He wore the necklace... the necklace that i gave him in kindergarten. He finally looked up from his phone and noticed me. I jumped a little, hoping he didn't notice. I took a deep breath in and walked towards him. He shoved his phone in his pocket.

"H-hi..." i said nervously. Gosh, he looks even better up close!

"Hey." He responded. My eyes wandered, trying to break the awkwardness.