12

-
"No..."

Yoongi stared at me, speechless.

"I just want to be friends..." I said... jeez... i knew i was breaking Yoongi's heart.

"I understand." Yoongi quietly said.

"Im sorry..." i said, trying to make him feel better.

"No, you're fine. Atleast you told the truth."

"Atleast we can be friends." I said.

"Yeah... just... give me a little bit of time..." he said softly, his tone was depressed.

"Oh... sure... yeah... i'll totally do that..." ahhh! This isn't good! I feel bad!!! I told another lie! What us wrong with me?! Ahhh! I like him?! But i don't know yet!

"I got to go." He said.

"Oh yeah..." i awkwardly said.

"Good night..." he said.

"Good night!" He hung up.

Oooooo! What is wrong with me! I have class tomorrow with him all day?!?! How am i going to give him time to himself?!?! I don't want to ignore him! That'll be more rude!

I couldn't sleep that night. I hardly got any sleep.

Yoongi's POV

i woke up to 2 hours of sleep. I didn't want to go to school... besides... Jin said he only wants to be friends....

I got up anyway, i brushed my teeth, washed my face. Wore my beanie and trench coat to school. I decided to wear my black mask too.

I entered class with a tardy pass.

"Mr. Min, we had this talk!" I walked past Mr. Lee, i didn't even look at Jin. I sat on the fair side of the room, behind Jin. I put my face down during the whole class. I fell asleep.

Suddenly i heard Mr. Lee calling my name.

"Mr. Min!" He called out.

"Mmmmm!" I groaned.

"Mr. Min, the bell rang 10 minutes ago! You're supposed to be in your 2nd bell." I looked up at Mr. Lee.

"I don't want to go... not anymore...." mr. Lee raised his eyebrow. He sighed.

"Come with me." He said. I slowly got up and followed him out the classroom. His second bell stared at me.

"Mr. Min, please tell me, what's wrong?" I looked at Mr. Lee.

"Just... got my heart broken..." Mr. Lee looked at me and sighed.
"I thought it had to do with Kim Seokjin, i thought that he annoyed you too much to the point you lost motivation." I adjusted my mask and looked up at Mr. Lee.

"It does have to do with Jin..."

His eyes widened when i said this.

"Mr. Min, were you two secretly dating?! I never knew Jin had a thing for guys like you" He asked.

"No... it's the other way... I like Jin.... I asked him out but he said that he only wanted to be friends." I said.

"Mr. Min, he's probably having a hard time too, he was probably thinking about you this whole time." I looked at Mr. Lee.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well first off, Jin didn't turn in all of his work on time, secondly, he was daydreaming in my class, thirdly, he seemed less active in work than usual. " my eyes widened.