4

It was the next day. Mr. Lee looked at me. "Ahh, Mr. Min. How was your day yesterday?"

What a dick i thought in my head. This bitch doesn't know what's coming! Suddenly, Jin comes walking into the classroom.

"Good morning Mr. Lee." He bowed and smiled. Why is he such a goodie boy?!

"Ah! Good morning Mr. Kim! How was your day yesterday?!?" Mr. Lee politely asked.

"It was good Mr. Lee! How was yours?" Jin said politely.

I stared at both of them. They chattered and chattered. My gosh... this kid really is the teachers fucking pet. After they were done talking, Jin turned to me and spoke.

"Yoongi Hyung, lets go take our seats!" He said loudly.

Mr. Lee smiled at me. I cringed at him. I turned around and saw everyone staring at me. I dropped my bag and took my seat. Jin sat to the seat attached to mine. I took out my ear buds and listen to music on my phone. Jin saw me.

"Aren't you going to do your work?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I don't like this class." I said.

Jin sighed and went back to taking notes.

We had worksheets to do but i just didn't do them. Fuck this class. I put in my best effort but my behavior is terrible. Please bitch.

Jin got up to ask Mr.Lee about a problem. I watched him walk in there. Well watched his ass. To be honest... i was really lucky that his ass fell on the right place.

He's not too bad. I should try to fuck him at least once. But shit, even if i did, he's probably going to stop talking to me.... wait a minute.... thats a fucking great idea! Yoongi! You're a genius!

Jin came back and sat back down, i looked him up and down. Well first, we need to take his damn ugly converse off. Then remove his clothes. Ya know. J hope is right about me. I am a asshole!

I reached over, trying to touch Jin's member when suddenly he got up again. "Wheres the pencil sharpener?" He asked while looking around in the room.

Damn it! He did that at the wrong time! I sighed. He came back. Now it's my chance.

I reached over to touch him, but Jin jumped up in fear, knocking over his drink all over him and a little on me. Mr. Lee turned around and eyed me.

"Mr. Min Yoongi! What on earth happened?!" Mr. Lee asked loudly, the class was looking at us. Jin got up quickly.

"Sir, it was my fault! I accidentally spilt the water!" Jin cried out. His shirt was soaked.

"Mr. Kim, you may be excused to go to the bathroom."

I saw Jin putting his head down in embarrassment. I felt guilty and more of an asshole. It wasn't Jin's fault... it was... it was!

"Mr. Lee! It wasn't Jin's fault! It was my fault! I spilled the water on him by accident!" I stood up from my desk. Mr. Lee looked at the both of us. Jin stopped walking and slightly turned his head when i spoke.

"P-Please..." i cringed at the word.

"Let me help Jin." I said.

Mr. Lee sighed.

"Go ahead Mr. Yoongi, and thank you for your good behavior...." i got up and grabbed Jin's shoulder and rushed him out of the classroom and into the boys bathroom.

We were in the big stall together, i took several paper towels, trying to dry his wet sweater, collar shirt, and jeans.

"You know Yoongi hyung, you didn't have to do that." He said quietly.

"What do you mean? It was my fault, i didn't mean to scare you." I said.

"What were you trying to do?" He asked.

"I was trying to... ask you something about your sweater... but i ended up ruining it." Lies...

The water went through, i had to make Jin change out. His jeans were not really damp but his sweater and collar were completely soaked. Thats when i came up with the idea. I took off my layered long sleeve, black jacket and handed it to him.

"Here, you can wear this. Just take off your clothes thats wet." I said while the jacket was in my hands.

"Um... okay...." he nervously said.

He began to take his sweater off first, to be honest, Jin was more skinner than i thought, but was also buff. He was now unbuttoning his collar shirt. I licked my lips. I reached over to help him.

"Here, let me unbutton it." I said, i was unbuttoning his shirt. He put his hands down. I could just do it right here. I could just fuck him and be done.

3rd POV

J hope walked into the bathroom. He looked into the mirror checking his face when suddenly he over heard a conversation in one of the stalls.

"Here, let me unbutton it." One deep and soft voice said.

J hope looked over his shoulder and saw that there were two people in the huge stall. He walked over, trying to see through the cracks of the stall.

"You're all wet and it's all because of me." The same voice said.

"Ow!" He heard a higher and different voice.

"What?" The same soft, deep voice was back.

"That hurted Yoongi hyung!"

J hope kicked the door open in anger. Yoongi?!? He thought.

The door slammed open, revealing Jin's jacket not zipped all the way, revealing his chest and Yoongi holding his clothes.

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!?" J hope yelled.

Jin jumped in utter fear into Yoongi's arms, wrapping his hands around Yoongi's chest.

"Suga! I knew it! I fucking knew you would pull some sexual shit on Jin!!! BUT I NEVER KNEW YOU WOULD DO IT IN SCHOOL!!!" Yoongi's eyes filled with rage.

"First off J hope! I was helping him because i accidentally spilt his water all over him! Secondly! I was giving him my fucking jacket so he could walk around in dry clothes! Third off! I wasn't even thinking about doing it with him right now!!!" Well the third one was a lie, Yoongi thought.

J hope looked at Yoongi in disappointment.

"Look Yoongi... if i catch both of you having sex. Im going to kill Yoongi because i know Jin would never. Then im going to get a therapist to help Jin with his life!" Yoongi raised his eyebrows.

"You need a therapist? Really?! Wow! What a compliment! Am i that rough?!" Yoongi looked down at Jin, who still hand his arms wrapped around him and saw Jin in utter fear and confusion. Yoongi stopped smiling and zipped up Jin's Jacket. Taking one more look at his chest. He grabbed Jin's hand and led him out of the bathroom. J hope watched in complete terror.

"Yoongi Hyung!" Jin called out as i dragged him in the hallways.

"Not now." Yoongi said. Trying to silence him.

"Yoongi hyung, you're a good person." Yoongi stopped walking and froze.

"J hope had the wrong idea, i trust you deeply that you wouldn't do that." I turned to face Jin. I looked down.

"I am not a good person. A good person is you. Im the complete opposite of you." Yoongi said.

"Well... in my eyes you're a good person."