48

"Not unless it's me!"

J hope and V looked at Jungkook with confused eyes. Jungkook walked right by Jin's side and looked at both boys dauntingly while Jin looked at JK with shock and scared eyes.

"Haha! Nice one JK." V laughed. Taking it as a joke.

Jungkook lift his hand it put it on Jin's shoulder. Jin looked at Jungkook in fear.

"I'm not joking." He sternly said.

J hope stared at Jungkook with envious eyes. V was in complete shock. Jin finally snapped out of it and swatted Jungkook's hand away from his shoulder.

"What?! What are you saying?!" Jin asked in a rude tone.

"Hey, don't worry about what I mean." Jungkook smiled, he nudged Jin and rubbed his fingers through Jin's hair.

"Hey! That's enough Jungkook! Stop playing around!" J hope fiercely spat.

"You play around more than me J hope." Jungkook said.

Jin stepped away from Jungkook but this caused Jungkook to step closer to him.

"Stop it! What kind of friend are you to Yoongi?!" Jin growled.

"I'm just protecting you from other guys or girls that want to ask you out." Jungkook smirk.

"Oh really?" J hope mocked.

"Yes really." JK said.

"What if I texted Suga about what you're doing with Jin." J hope said.

"Don't do that guys, I'm not planning to ask Jin to the dance. Besides, V know who i want to go with." JK said.

"You are not going to touch Jimin you asshole!" V growled.

"Fuck off! You got rejected by him several times!" Jungkook said.

"So did you!" V spat back.

"Calm the fuck down okay!" J hope shouted.

"Look, how about I take Jin and you guys go fight eachother for Jimin." J hope said. J hope grabbed Jin's hand and Jin walked with him. Jin suddenly got pulled back from another's hand.

"What?! No! You can't have Jin!" Jk shouted.

"What the hell Jungkook! Let go!" J hope said.

"No! Fuck off of him!" Jungkook yelled. Jin was pulled back into Jungkook's side. But J hope grabbed him and pulled him.

"I'm done playing games! Let me have him!" J hope growled.

"You?! Hell no! Never in my damn life!" Jungkook growled back.

"Um guys, stop!" V shouted.

"Why the hell do you even want him?!" J hope spat.

"BECAUSE I LIKE JIN!"