THEY SAY A PERFECT GIRL DOESN'T EXIST......OR DOES SHE?

Jimin's POV
Honestly it was pretty boring.....until BLACKPINK came along.
Hmm maybe I should tell you what's happening first. BTS and other famous kpop groups were attending Asia Artist Awards, one of the most popular award shows in kpop history. I didn't really hate these award shows but at some point it would get kinda boring. All we had to do was sit at the VIP seats for idols only and watch other groups or idols preform. But don't get me wrong it felt nice to be with all the army's and fandoms of not just BTS but other groups as well.

Jennie's POV
"Has anyone seen my ruby beaded bracelet?" "Unnie I don't think this fits me!"
"I need help zipping this up!!"
As you can see we were very....very stressed out....very.
We, BLACKPINK were attending our very first award show, and it was no other then the one and only "Asia Artist Awards".
To be honest I was kinda scared, even though it's not out first time preforming in front of such a giant crowd. I couldn't focus the only thing rushing through my mind right now was "What if we mess up?" "What if I trip and embarrass myself?" "What if no one likes us?" "What if the other idols think we're not good?"
I.WAS.FREAKING.OUT.
Right now Got7 was preforming so we had a little time backstage to get ready.
I was dressed in a turquoise blouse and a black belt around my waist.

Rose was also dressed in a floral but red with a belt hugging her tiny waist

Lisa was wearing a corset over her short dress showing her her long legs.

And Jisoo was wearing a black dress complementing her red hair that she dyed recently

And Jisoo was wearing a black dress complementing her red hair that she dyed recently. I couldn't stop telling her that it suited her so much.

 I couldn't stop telling her that it suited her so much

Jimin's POV
Got7 was just on and they looked tired....no not tired, older ever since I last saw them, which was probably a month ago.
"Next up we have a new monster rookie group that has been slaying the music charts ever since they debuted......BLACKPINK!!!!!"
The audience cheered louder then ever.
BLACKPINK? I've never heard of them probably because I've been busy lately...

Authors POV
Once BLACKPINK came out of the risers, one of the girls immediately caught Jimin's attention.....Jennie
They preformed Whistle and then Playing With Fire. The entire time Jimin's eyes were on Jennie.

Jimin's POV
One word could describe her......

Perfect.

I turned to my left to ask Jungkook what her name was because he and V always knew the girl groups.

"Kookie what girl group is this?"

"BLACKPINK" he replied eyes still glued to the stage

Just then V said "The one in the black dress and red hair is Jisoo, The one with blonde hair and bangs is Lisa, the one on the far left is Rose and the really pretty one is Jennie"

Was he hitting on Jennie?

Jennie started rapping and her mic wasn't working properly and surprisingly handled it well, she didn't get mad, she didn't try to fix it, she just kept singing with a smile on her face.

She beautiful. They way her perfect slim body moved to the powerful beat. Each time she appeared on the big screen she would give a tiny adorable smile.

From time to time Jennie would catch Jimin's glare on her because BTS happened to have front row seats which was really close to the stage. She would glance back at him too, that lasted less then a second, but whenever this happened Jimin's heart would jump and when she looked away he felt lonely........

After BLACKPINK's performance, a couple more groups performed and it was finally time to be awarded with awards. BTS won a couple and I was proud of us.  BLACKPINK won the Rookie Award and honestly I wasn't surprised,  Their performance was really good and stood out from other rookie performances.

Authors POV

Once the show was over all the groups/idols went backstage to their fitting rooms. Jimin thought BLACKPINK was pretty cool and really liked Jennie. Just then V and Jungkook started watching BLACKPINK's "Whistle" music video on and Jimin went over to watch.

"Their pretty good for rookies" Jungkook murmured under his breath but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Just then Jennie's rap came on and without thinking Jimin gasped. "She's so pretty" he said still staring at the phone.

Jungkook exchanged a quick glance with Taehyung and a smirk crept up on both faces, but Jimin was too amazed by Jennie's beauty that he didn't notice them.

"JIMIN HYUNG HAS A BIG CRUSH ON BLACKPINKS JENNIE!!!!!!"

A couple minutes later both Jimin and Jungkook were on the ground playfully wrestling each other. The entire time Taehyung was laughing while watching a flustered Jimin trying to make the maknae shut up.

Soon enough everyone was teasing Jimin.