IS IT TIME

~JENNIES POV~

The collaboration between SEVENTEEN and NCT, was beautiful.

I was still thinking about it my way home. BLACKPINK was heading home after a long day.

We won a few awards, none in particular.
I met Jimin backstage as well. Well more of numbed into him.

You see, everyone was backstage because the award show was finally finished. I was walking towards my dressing room. I turn around the corner and come face to face with him. We bump into each other, getting our sleeves stuck.

The button on his sleeve had gotten caught with my button.

And everything got worse when we both tried pulling back at the same time, only causing a rip in BOTH our sleeves.

It was great. Just great.

Once our our sleeves ripped even more, we decided to go ask his stylist.

Going into his dressing room, I was met by a few weird looks.
I mean I don't really blame them.

"Why is she here?"
"Doesn't she know this is BTS's room?"
"Is she trying to make a move on our Jimin?"

"Noona, could you help us?" Jimin says to a woman that looks like she's in her 30's

"Ya, did you know how expensive this suit was? And oh my god, I'm so very sorry miss Kim. Your outfit is beautiful, it's ripped. Would you like me to fix it? I am so very sorry. Here I'll fix it." She said, already coming towards me.

"Ani, it's fine. I'm the one that bumped into Jimin-Oppa. Plus his suit looks more damaged. I'm okay" I said bowing and trying to convince her it was alright.

"Ani-ani, I'll fix it really quick. I'll call your manager to tell him I'll be keeping you for a bit. Okay?" She said, already talking out some needles and different colored thread.

"Jungkook!" She called, not looking away from my sleeve.

"Yes?" He yelled back from another room.

"Go to BLACKPINKs dressing room and tell them that I'll be keeping Jennie for a while, and tell them to bring a pair of clothes for her."

"Ok Noona!" With that I heard the door close.

~JUNGKOOKs POV~

I was met by a couple female idols as I walked to BLACKPINKS dressing room.

I put my head down, not wanting to introduce myself to them.

Putting my head down and adverting my gaze seemed to work, almost.
Once we were about 2 inches away from each other, the started talking.

"Ah-Annyeonghaseyo, aren't you Jeon Jungkook of BangTan?"

"Yes," I said quietly, bowing back.

"Wahh, your so handsome." She said, making me uncomfortable by looking me up and down.

I couldn't take it anymore, I made a run for it.

I thanked god as I saw a black and pink tag on a door. Knocking as I tried to catch my breath.

I was met by a beautiful woman.

Her red hair going down to her breasts, her pretty eyes that currently had blue contacts. Her lips were just as red as her hair. And her voice as sweet as honey.