I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

>>JENNIES POV<<

I let out a big sigh as I observed the massive building standing in front of me. It was officially 3 full, whole, long days, today is the day where I end it all.

Today is where I end all the fake smiles, the fake laughs. Today is where I end our fake affection towards each other. Today is where I end my fake relationship. Honestly, I felt as though I could still go another day without being bothered. But, I noticed how Jimin and I never had as many interactions at award shows anymore, how he never smiled at me anymore, how he never looked back at me, and how he started avoiding me. I didn't like it, I didn't like it one bit.

I walk past the automatic glass doors, hugging myself as I feel a large breeze smack my bare arms and stomach. Did G-Dragon accidentally turn on the AC to high again? No wonder our CEO always scolds him each time I come, and F freezing. I bring myself to go up the stairs instead of the elevator because I feel like I've gained weight recently and our CEO notices everything.

Once I reach the 3rd floor, chills ran down my spine. I never liked the fact of getting called up here. Suddenly, I remembered something, as if it smacked me in the back of the head.

Check if he's wearing sandals

Compliment him

I recalled all the facts Seungri-oppa had told me and the rest of the gang if you were called up to the 3rd floor. (Kinda sad that he's retiring but, honestly, he really shouldn't have done drugs)

Knock

Knock

Kno-"Come in"

I hesitated before grasping the cold handle and opening it to come in contact with warm cozy air. He probably stayed in his room with the heaters all morning. No wonder I haven't seen G-dragon frantically run up the stairs already.

I come face to face with Kai of EXO, bowing to him I make my way to one of the chairs seated in front of his desk.

"Omo, did you lose weight?" I said, trying my hardest to act.

"Ah-Yes, as a matter a fact I did. I lost about 3 pounds this past week." He rambled on until he finally remembered what I came here for.

"Jennie" He then said sternly, making me jerk my head up, eyes meeting with his.

"Do you choose to end the fake relationship here, or keep going. Choose carefully"

I inhaled. Did I want to end this? Definitely yes. Was I sure? Hell yea.

"Yes, I want to end this fake relationship"

He sighed, putting on his glasses, turning his chair towards the newly bought computer and letting his fingers fly.

"There, done" He said, slightly turning the computer towards me and Kai.

There, written in big bold words were

"Jennie of BLACKPINK and Kai of EXO, have parted ways after 3 days of announcing they were "dating". Both entertainment, YG and SMTOWN have admitted this relationship was forced.

Jennie and Kai have now broken off the fake relationship"

"GOMABSEUBNIDA,GOMABSEUBNIDA,GOMABSEUBNIDA,GOMABSEUBNIDA, I PROMISE I WONT DISAPPOINT YOU GOMABSEUBNIDA!!!" I said as I rose out of my seat, frantically bowing as if I was greeting an entire army.

After it was okay to be dismissed, I ran through the cold empty hallways. Before I reached the bottom of the stairs, I see a familiar red-head running passed me. Some cold air must've crept into the room while I was getting out.