PAINTBALL

>>AUTHORS POV<< 

Its be a week ever since BLACKPINK invited BTS to dinner. After that episode of BLACKPINK HOUSE, comments in the comment section were blowing up, on Instagram, Twitter, you name it.

In that week, both groups weren't up to anything unusual, just practice, and concerts. 

Today another episode of BTS RUN was going to be held. The handsome members of BTS were lined up, in a forest...mostly consisting of dead trees. 

"Welcome to BTS RUN!!" They all yelled in union. After a little more of talking about the weird stuff they usually talk about, the director probably finally got tired of them, so he cut them off. Bad director!

"Today on BTS RUN we are playing a game,.......Paintball." With that all the BTS members cheered in excitement. 

(Im sorry but I HAD to use this gif again

(Im sorry but I HAD to use this gif again.) 

"But remember, we still get to invite a guest, last episode, J-hope was picked and he invited his sister as a guest. One member had picked the guest, 2 days ago backstage. And that member was,....Jimin." Jin and his babies clapped. 

"Who did Jimin invite as a guest?" 

"Kim Jennie of BLACKPINK" This made everyone, even the staff, smile and laugh. The members of BTS are probably only alive to tease Jimin. 

(Don't worry Mochi, We still love you) 

With that said, Jennie came out and stood next to the closest person she saw, Namjoon. (Sorry Jimin, she probably saw Namjoon first, cause he was tall......<3) 

After doing greetings and more talking, they finally got to the rules of the game. (Sorry, your author has tons of homework to do, so she can't describe all the details.)