IF YOU THOUGHT I DIDN'T SEE THAT

>>JENNIE POV<<

Today was the day.

Today was the day where we were performing Love Shot.....

Today was the day where I'd make the crowd scream......

Today was the day I'd get to see Jimin again.....

Today was the day where I and Jimin were back to "us".

We, BLACKPINK were now getting out of the van. We just arrived at Gayo Daejeon. Getting out of the van wasn't....well....easy...

Once my foot hit the ground fans were screaming, trying to outsmart security guards, and chanting.

"KIM JISOO, KIM JENNIE, PARK CHAEYOUNG, LALISA!!!" Originally my name was supposed to be last, me being the maknae and all. But, a lot of people thought my name after Jisoo's would match better because we both were "Kims".

I waved and sent flying kisses to a ton of screaming blinks. I shivered as we entered the glass doors to the massive building standing in front of us. It was freezing, looking over to my Unnie's I realized that they weren't freezing like me. It was probably just me, I was really sensitive. If it was a really hot day I could be freezing for all I care.

Wanting to make it to our dressing room as fast as we could, I took the lead. Jisoo-unnie next to me, Rose and Lisa-Unnies behind us.

Walking through the halls, past the bathrooms I see a flash of purple. I come to view to the one person I've been longing for all week.

Park Jimin.......looking so fucking hot...

JIMIN WITH PURPLE HAIR AND GLASSES IS SO FUCKING HOT KILL ME ALREADY HES SUCH A FUCKING TURN ON

KILL ME ALREADY HES SUCH A FUCKING TURN ON.

I tried my best not to look him up and down and whistle. I fastened my already fast paste, trying to leaving and walk past him without getting flustered. Turning my head to the opposite direction I see BTS's maknae. He had a red suit on, hair gelled, forehead showing and was constantly playing with the hem of his suit. He looked as if he was trying hard not to make eye contact with someone. My guess? Lisa.

I look at the golden maknae again, catching the fact that his head was slightly shaking towards us. I follow his eyes to the god in front of him. Suddenly, as if on cue Jimin whips his head towards me. Making me sightly blush from his intense gaze on me. Smiling, I look down trying to hide the embarrassment from being flustered. Hearing Jisoo's voice saying Hi, I look back up. We were getting closer to the 2 handsome men in front of us. Suddenly, I hear a loud ringtone erupting from the nearest male. Jungkook dug into his pockets to take out a red covered phone. 

"Hello? Oh yes, I'll be right there." He gave Jimin a small nod before running towards where the dressing rooms were located.

Just then, Rose ran past me, Jisoo grabbing Lisa's hand also ran after Rose. I look to them, confused. I was about to run after them before I noticed Jimin staring at me with the same confused face. I couldn't run after them, not when I was a few feet from Jimin, I had to bow unless I wanted to seem rude. Walking up to him, I try to do anything but make eye contact. Played with my fingers, slowed my pace, twirled my hair around my fingers, you name it. Walking up to him I could feel the lights dim, everyone that was standing in the hallway going separate ways, disappearing as if they were seeds in the wind.