YEA, IT'S BEEN A WHILE

~JENNIES POV~

After I finished speaking, I was met by cries and cheers.

I pulled y sleeves down, covering my hands and bringing it up to my face to wipe a tear that escaped.

I looked towards Rosé who was busy covering her face in Lisa's shoulder, by now Lisa's hoodie was already soaked in the older woman's tears as she patted her back, reassuring her that that was the past.

I saw Jimin staring at me from the corner of my eye, I took 5 seconds thinking whether I should look back or just avoid him. After arguing back and forth about it, my head moved by itself; as if it had a mind of its own.

I was caught red-handed. He was still staring at me. I looked away quickly, hoping he didn't notice. Apparently, he did because I could feel his gaze and smirk on me.

"So, you guys went through a pretty rough time while training under YG"

We nodded to the interviewer, who was now getting a stack of cards from her left.

"Next up are questions! You have 5 seconds to work as a team and answer them as quickly as possible."

"Ready?" She said as I sat up ready to win this.....even though it's not even a winning or losing game.

"Who is the messiest member?"

"Lisa" I answered, making the crowd laugh.

"Yah KIM JENNIE" Lisa said, taken back by my answer.

"Who sleeps the most?"

"Jennie"

I looked at Lisa who now has a smirk on her face. Was she challenging me? Was the unluckiest member of BLACKPINK challenging me, the luckiest?

Oh, Shes goin' down.

"Who eats the mos-Rosé"

"Who wakes up earlies-Lisa"

"Who is the best at video games?"

"Jisoo"

"Who is the hardest to wake up?"

" Jennie"

"Who has the most pets"

"Jennie"

"Who is the smartest in BLACKPINK?"

"Jennie"

"Who can draw the best?"

"Rosé"

"Who has a 4d personality?"

"Jisoo"

"Who is the oldest?"

"Jisoo"

"Who is the second oldest?"

"Rosé"

"Who is the third oldest?"

"Lisa"

"Who is the maknae?"

"Jennie"

"Who is the second best at video games?"

"Jennie"

"Who is the most athletic?"

"Jennie"

"Who is the hardest worker?"

"Jennie"

"Okayyy that is the last of questions!"

The entire time the crowd was laughing and crying from laughing. The entire game was only me and Lisa.