AW CRAP

>>JIMINS POV<<

The fact that my eyes were practically glued to Jennie wasn't doing anything but making my pants tighter than before.

The fact that Tae was laughing and clapping his eyes wasn't helping either.

The fact that Jennie's toned abs showed every time she moved wasn't helping either.

The fact that Jennie's perfect body rolls were a fucking turn-on DEFINITELY wasn't helping.

I was in a very......tight....situation. Ever since BLACKPINK's Love Shot came on and the entire stage went pitch black to where only Jennie could be seen on the stage. Jennie had taken the lead for the main part Chim Junior was.....VERY excited.

Tae had looked under the table when I had accidentally hit him while trying to hide my boner, and now he was laughing and clapping his hands. I wanted him to stop but I was scared my voice would just break mid-sentence because of the situation I was in, under the table. Having to go through this for the entire performance was....difficult. I couldn't move because the friction of my pants against my already big and growing boner would just make it worse. Meaning, I couldn't watch the fucking turn-on in front of me either....but that was practically impossible.

My eyes darted from the goddess on stage to every possible thing I could look at. My hands automatically went to my-ahem, trying to hide it from all the fandoms, a few tables behind BTS's table. Honestly, I genuinely tried to make it look as if I wasn't trying to hide a huge ass boner.

Only then, I knew I was fucked up more than the times I've ever fucked up.

Kim Fucking Jennie looked directly at me. She took one little glance my way, making eye contact with me. And the expression she had on her face didn't really help. When she asserted her gaze on the wild crowd behind me I had really kinda wished she kept eye-contact. I looked at her before back at the big screen fixed above the stage. The spotlight suddenly disappeared making the entire arena dark again. The music stopped as well. Then as if on cue fireworks erupted from below the stage, music on again, BLACKPINK performing as a whole, and finishing their performance. They exited the stage by smoke bombs going off and making them not seen to the naked eye, giving them enough time to run off stage to backstage.

After many outstanding performances from other idol groups, it was finally the end. We all went back to our dressing rooms. Because our dressing room was right next to BLACKPINK's dressing room, I saw a faint light coming from the small windows. They were in there, all right. We were all called to get back on the stage to greet the fans goodbye. Going back out, I hear the crowd chanting for BLACKPINK. I mean its relatable, all day they haven't been able to see the 4 girls.

>>JENNIE'S POV<<

A large gush or wind smacked my body back as I entered the stage. I closed my eyes and hugged myself, arms rubbing against my skin trying to create warmth. I slightly fasten my pace to catch up with Lisa-unnie, wrapping my arm in hers. Both of us went to where other idols were, either talking, laughing, flirting, complimenting, or complaining. We went closer to the fans, waving and winking at them, practically anything that'll make them scream. Just then the air around me began to disappear, replaced with cold, strong winds. My arms make its way around me again.

Just then a loud voice rang through the mic,

"Gentlemen, it would be awesome if you gave some warmth to our ladies that are freezing on the stage!!" One of the MC's yelled into the mic, seeing us hug ourselves from the cold. All of a sudden Bts's Jungkook comes over and gives Lisa his jacket. My eyes widened, mouth agape. I started smirking after, once I saw Lisa's cold, pale face go pink with warmth. I flashed a gummy smile once I saw her slightly face towards me, not knowing what to do. Then Lisa-Unnie seems to be much more interested in something else. I follow her gaze to come across EXO's Kai, walking towards me. Right, when he was 2 feet away from me, I see a flash of purple and in front of me was the hottest guy alive. Jimin quickly took off his jacket and placed it around my shoulders. He turned around to Kai, his back facing me. Seeing Kai's annoyed expression, he probably smirked at the now fuming blonde. I look over to see Rose with a blue coat on her, similar to the one Taehyung had been wearing while performing. I looked for Jisoo-Unnie everywhere, scanning the arena. My eyes came upon Jisoo between 2 males, wayyy taller than her. I squinted, making out that one of the males was a staff member and the other was.......staff? One was putting his jacket on her shoulders while the other pushed it off and placed his on her. As this went on and on Jisoo took off both and gave them back bowing to them and leaving. Once she left she hugged herself trying not to get cold. She was soon stopped by Bts's Jin, when he came up behind her, placing his jacket securely on her. She looked back at him, smiling.