OUT FOR DINNER

Why does the pic of our Mochi above look EXACTLY the same face of Jennie whenever she tastes something bad?     

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE.

!WARNING! JINSOO IS PROVIDED IN THIS CHAPTER. SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME FOOD FOR THE PINK PRINCESS AND JICHU.....MOSTLY CHICKEN....AND FOOD...AND MAYBE SOME EXTRA FOOD JUST IN CASE.....PRETTY SURE YOUR ALREADY BROKE FROM BUYING OUR JICHU CHICKEN SKEWERS....

>>JENNIES POV<<

"BULLSEYE!!!"

The second my arrow hit the center of the board, I automatically jumped up in excitement. I turn to my left and see Jimin smiling eye to eye motioning for a high-five. Of course I had to secretly jump up on my tippy-toes, but I wasn't going to tell that to anyone. 

"I told you we were going to lose." Lisa mumbled under her breath, still loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Both my unnies pouted, causing me to walk over to them. 

"Don't worry unnie's, I won't leave you broke." I said, giving them a playful wink after, trying to cheer them up. 

>>AUTHORS POV<<

>>TIME SKIP<< 

Its now 7pm, and both Jennie and Jimin have finally figured out what they wanted to do. 

Dinner. 

Well, of course not just them two, that would be too awkward. The three little kids of  BLACKPINK had reunited with their mother, Jisoo who arrived to the restaurant they decided to eat at just in time. 

"Jennie, since you won the bet for your team, we have decided to let you do one more thing. Anything you want. Either inviting another friend over or going somewhere.....You have exactly 3 three minutes to choose." The director said to the ace of BLACKPINK.

"I want toooo........." Jennie said, thinking about what she should do. 

"Think wisely" 

The brunette's eyes landed on Jimin who was staring right back at her. At that moment she knew exactly what she was going too pick.

"I want Jimin-oppa to invite his members over to dinner with BLACKPINK" 

Within matters of seconds, the older girls of BLACKPINK had dopy grins glued on their faces, and Oh, how much Jennie wanted to smack them off, one-by-one. But, she didn't regret her decision at all, she thought about how she would feel in Jimin's position. Having dinner with people you weren't necessarily THAT close too. It would be awkward as heck. So why not have his members around. It would make everything less awkward, make him feel more comfortable and get the two groups closer. Good job Nini, Im proud of you.

 Good job Nini, Im proud of you