HEIGHTS

>>JENNIESPOV<<

I walked towards the ride in front of me. 

"Blast Off" I hear Jimin say behind me. He lets out a big sigh and I shivered. I could feel his breathing on my neck and it was running chills down my spine. Jimin walked passed me and towards the ticket booth. The rules were also written in english. He looked to me motioning me to read it aloud. "In this game there are colorful lights at the bottom of the seats. Once you are blasted off the rider can see them as well as the people who are not riding. The rider must remember all the colors. They cannot get help from anyone else." 

I explained it to Jimin and once again to Lisa and V who had finally caught up after admiring the ride a few feet from the coaster we had just rode.

"Who wants to go first?" Jimin said turning around to ask the older members. 

"I'll go" Lisa-unnie said while looking at the ride up and down, then glancing back to the rules of the game.

Lisa was being strapped down and before the ride could start she yelled out stop.

"Jennie hold onto my phone" I walked towards her and reached for the phone in her left pocket, because she was unable to reach it.

A few seconds later the ride finally started and Lisa was blasted up with a yelp.

"Be careful Unnie!!" I yelled out. 

"Do you think she'll see it?" Jimin asked, right beside me.

"Probably, she has the best eyesight in BLACKPINK"  I replied with my eyes still focused in Lisa. I could feel him staring at me so I didn't want to look at him back, otherwise it would turn really awkward. I looked behind me and saw Tae-oppa on his phone. Probably taking to the other teams.

After watching Lisa continually scream and yelp each time she was thrown into the air, the ride finally stopped and she came down. I ran up to her because she was clutching her head. Jimin followed. "Are you ok Unnie?" 

"Yea I'm fine" She murmured as she walked towards that man in the black cap that we had to tell our answer too. "Green, Red, Blue, Pink."

.........."Correct".

Lisa's hand went from clutching her head, to up in the the air, waving in happiness.

Soon it was 9:48 and it was almost time to go back to the meeting spot. We had earned 12 points so far. "Oh lets ride the ferris wheel!" Jimin said full of excitement, when the giant ferris wheel came into view. The lights were on now because it was close to midnight. 

"I don't want to anymore, Im dizzy and tired" Lisa said. And Tae-oppa agreed by nodding his head tiredly. We had already gone on tons of rides and was exhausted. Jimins face fell.

"I'll go with you." I volunteered. He looked up and replied saying "You have motion sickness" 

"Its fine. Now com'on before its time to get back." I took his hand which wasn't any smaller than mine and dragged him to the entrance.

>>JIMINS POV<<

When she grabbed my hand, my breath hitched. Her hands were so warm. When I looked down at her hands that were smaller then mine, I couldn't help but smile. Once we got to the entrance she let go of my hand and I instantly felt empty.  

*I know how you feel Jimin...*

"You will see words on buildings

"You will see words on buildings. Put them together and you get................." She read in English.

"Ok com'on lets go" She said as she sat down, I followed her and sat next to her.

Once we were at the highest we could go, I look to my right and see her all tensed up and sweaty.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her, full or worry.

"N-nothing.......Can I hold your h-hand?...Im s-scared of heights" she said

I chuckled, she rode this with me just because I wanted to, knowing she has motion sickness and a fear or heights. I stuck out my hand and looked at her. She gave a weak smile and put her small hands in mine. I felt warm, seeing her hand in mine.

When the ferris wheel moved again, I felt her tense up and squeeze my hand. 

I see a building and on it, it said "love"

Jennie saw one that said "I" 

And the last one we saw had "you"

We stayed silent for a while, before coming to our senses.

"I love you" "I love you"

We both said at the same time. We made eye contact with each other for a second but it felt like years, Her hazelnut colored eyes were so captivating, it was like a blackhole, once you saw them, you could never be able to escape. I forgot about everything around me. Everything froze, that is, until she looked away blushing, as I did the same.

We stayed silent for the rest of the ride. Once we got out she looked at me and said "Thank you"

I already know what the thank you was for but I wanted to hear it from her. "For what?" I said with a smirk. "You know what I mean." She knew what I was doing. "I really don't." I replied with an even bigger smirk now. "oppaaaa" she wined. 

*She's so adorable!! <3*

She was embarrassed, and I thought it was adorable. I just kept quiet, my smirk not leaving my face, staring at her. Her face was in my chest probably to hide her flustered face. "Thank you for letting me hold your hand" she said quietly. It sounded muffled because her face was still on my chest, but I heard her just fine. "What did you say?" I was just teasing her now. With a big huff she looked at me directly in the eye and said

"Thank you for letting me hold your hand oppa" She then quickly looked away and walked over to Lisa and Tae-hyung, I followed with a dopy grin on my face. 

"About time you two lovebirds got over here" Lisa said with a smirk plastered on her face.

Jennie just ignored her, "The answer is "I Love You"". 

..................."correct"..........

Jennie smiled, causing me to too.

I took her hand to see what time it was. It was 9:56. 

"Com'on lets get back its almost 10."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THIS CHAPTER WASNT REALLY THAT LONG SO  I APOLOGIZE.

While writing the part in the ferris wheel I cringed so hard. Im sorry if it cringed you guys too, but it was all I could think about at the moment.

Thanks for reading.

JENMIN!!!