BACK TO US

>>JIMINS POV<<

Its been a day since the news came out on the dating topic of Jennie and Kai. I actually got some sleep last night, and my pillows weren't full of tears. Today, Gayo Daejeon was going to be held. The line-up had been released yesterday night. It included BTS, ICON, EXO, MAMAMOO, TWICE, MOMOLAND, NCT, some other groups that I can't really remember and BLACKPINK.

"Hurry Hyung were going to be late!" Frantic knocks and yells were heard.

"I'm coming!" Grabbing a mask before closing the door behind me. I noticed Jugkook looked different than usual. His hair was gelled, showing his forehead, much more makeup on than usual, and was dressed up all nice. Once we got downstairs, Taehyung must've noticed that I was "checking" out Jungkook because he came over and whispered into my ear, making me laugh and clap my hands after.

"Hyung! I told you not to tell anyone!" The maknae said to Taehyung after noticing my response.

"Seriously? You're trying to look good for Lisa?" I said, bursting into laughter.

"You act as if you don't dress up for Jennie," He said firing back, making me go silent and Taehyung laugh even more.

"Oh shut up Taehyung, I have seen you be extra in front of the camera's just to catch Rose's attention" Suga interrupted, having enough of us. He was trying to sleep, and us laughing really wasn't helping.

Both I and the maknae looked at each other before bursting into laughter, holding each other for support.

"Ok now shut up, I'm trying to sleep."

"Who do you like Hyung"

"I said shut up and let me sleep"

"It's his bed"

"......oh"

"No surprise there"

"I SAID LET ME FUCKING SLEEP!!?!!" He yelled, making all of us run to the van, where Namjoon was waiting.

This is what we were wearing

Namjoon:

Suga: