ENVY

>>JIMINS POV<<

Jealousy.

I was full of envy once I saw Jennie and Lucas being so close. I looked away, only to find myself  staring back at the two once again.

After a fat 5 long minutes of glaring daggers at Lucas, I couldnt take it anymore. I strolled over to them and congratulated Jennie once again. "Hi Jimin-Hyung" Lucas said to me, we were the same age but I was 3 months....AND 18 days older. "Hi" I responded and looked back to Jennie who was talking with Lisa.

Just then the legendary, BIGBANG came over to congratulate the 4 amazingly, talented girls.

"Im proud of you Jennie-Dongsaeng, your rapping improved a lot last time I saw you-ah did you get taller?" GD said, now teasing her. He patted her head as if she was a lost puppy looking for directions.

>>TIME SKIP<<

Remember when the new reality show opened up and there was a twist? and the twist was that any k-pop group that had a reality show of their own could get to invite another idol every 2 days? Well it was finally our turn to do it and, well lets just say, never invite your crush near your friends. They will tease you for the rest of your life and anything beyond that.

>>2 DAYS BEFORE<<

"Ok who wants to pick the lucky idol that will get invited to our next episode of BTS RUN?"

We had just finished filming episode 43, and was picking the idol that could visit us next episode.

It all came down to me and the golden maknae to pick the idol. I stared into his dark brown orbs, already knowing that I was going to lose, and the other members weren't really helping either. "Jiminie's screwed"

"We already know who's going to win" They murmured behind me, thinking I wouldn't hear them.

"Rock, papers, scissors!"

I jumped in joy, while mocking Jeonkook. I had won the intense game of rock, paper, scissors, and the best thing? It was against the one and only Jeon. Jeong. Kook, The Golden Maknae. He stared at his hands that were in "Scissors" with disbelief.

"And the winner of Jimin. Who do you choose? Next episode EXO, MOMOLAND and BLACKPINK are free."

BLACKPINK!!

I scratched the back of my neck and chuckled nervously. What if a rumor starts?

At this point I didn't care.

"BLACKPINK's Jennie." I said with confident, but soon after all the "confident" I had, was replaced with embarrassment in a matter of seconds. I had looked back at the other members to check if they agreed. All of them were smirking, even Suga. I wanted to slap all the smirks off their faces. Ive never felt so betrayed in my life.

It was now the beginning of shooting episode 45, after the long 2 days of getting teased by all my other members. 

We were backstage and were being told that the episode was going to be about coffee, and related drinks. I was kinda excited. Just then a the doors to the exist sign opened and in came body guards, I examined their faces because they didn't look like BigHits guards. They were protecting someone, someone I couldn't see. They must be popular because no one needs body guards unless there were crazy fans, or lunatics following them. Thats when it hit me...

Jennie Kim of BLACKPINK.

Yep, it was definitely her. My manger jogged up to her as her four tall, muscular body guards made way for her to actually breathe. He explained the rules to her and walked her over to us. She was wearing a light brown knitted crop-top that was also a turtle-neck, white adidas, and some black leggings that hugged her thighs. Because the sweater she was wearing was a crop-top, a little higher then her bellybutton, I could see her almost visible abs....which surprising can turn boys on....