IM TRYING

**⚠️⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️⚠️**

• 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
• 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝
• 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛
• 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐

>𝔼 ℕ 𝕁 𝕆 𝕐<

~JIMINS POV~

It's today. I said to myself as the suns yellow rays shone through my hotel rooms blue translucent curtains.

Today is the day I man up and make Jennie mine.
Before EXO's Kai does. I know they might've "fake dated" but I know for sure that the dude likes her. And the fact that I caught him and his members talking about him liking her and teasing her bothered me more than it should. IM the one supposed to be teased of liking Jennie. IM the one who should have the nickname "Jennies Boyfriend".

Today I plan to make those teases come true.

Me and Jennie have been talking for a while now. I had made a fake account and texted her official instagram account. At first she didn't believe it was me so I had to convince her by telling her stuff only me and her knew.

After she was okay with it, we got closer over text as well as in person: backstage at award shows.

Then a few days after, I got her number at an award show, backstage. Sometimes we called, but mostly texted.

Will BigHit be okay with me dating her?
I thought doubting myself.
I was pulled out of my thoughts by a ding. A ding that I've been waiting for all night before I unknowingly fell asleep.

My eyes automatically squint as they come to contact to a bright screen. As if my hands had a mind of its own, they reached for the icon I've been waiting to open since last night.

Instagram.

Jennierubyjane : Morning! Did you sleep well?

Yea, did you? : Unknown6388

Jennierubyjane : No, I couldn't sleep

Have you eaten? :  Unknown 6388

Jennierubyjane :  No, I just woke up.

Same : Unkown6388

Jennierubyjane : See ya , gotta go my managers calling 👋

Okay, bye   : Unknown6388

And just like that, my day was already going perfectly.

"Jimin!!! Hurry and open the door!!" A loud obnoxious banging came from my hotel door. The poor door already looked like it was about to break down from the maknaes knocking.

"I'm coming!" I said as I picked up a black shirt from the wooden ground.

It had gotten so hot last night and the night before, almost forcing me to take off my clothes.

"Yes?" I said once I opened the door.

"Can you take me to the arcade today, I heard the maknaes of BLACKPINK are going, plus they finally put up some good prizes."