MOTION SICKNESS?

>>JIMINS POV<<

I took a seat in front of Jennie and watched her start reading the request once more before explaining to me, Lisa and a confused Tae-hyung. 

"Ok so on the rides they will tell you the equation. And after that we have to multiply it by the 3rd number we see, then divide it by the 6th number we see." She said making eye contact with all three of us to make sure we understood. 

"Ok, so who wants to ride first?" Lisa said looking back at the giant roller coaster. 

"Me and Jimin will go first" Tae-hyung volunteered. 

After a couple minutes of arguing about who was going to ride first, I found myself already being strapped into the uncomfortable seats of the coaster before me. To my left my Tae-hyung and he had his box-smile plastered across his face. 

I look down and see the 2 girls of BLACKPINK cheering us on

"Be careful!!" "Make sure you get the equation!!!"

Jennie was so sweet. She and me had barely known each other, but here she is cheering me and Tae-hyung on. 

The older hyung looked at me and we decided to make a plan whereas he remembers the first half of the equation and I remember the rest. 

Once the coaster started and was gaining speed, I couldn't help but laugh at when Tae-hyungs box-smile got wiped off his face in a second and was replaced with a mask of horror. 

After riding a couple more times we finally got the entire equation.

   X + 1 over X with an exponent of 3 - X

Me and Tae-hyung collapsed onto the benches, from all the dizziness. We had to at ride the coaster at least 4 times because it made you get really dizzy and you would end up forgetting all the numbers, causing you to have to ride again.

I watched Jennie try to figure out the problem. Her nose was scrunched up from confusion and she had put her hair in a messy bun, so I could see her side-profile. Her tiny nose that was a little pink from the cold fall air hitting against you, her long eye-lashes that made her eyes look smaller than there already were , and her pinkish lips that were turning red from the cold air.

After a couple minutes of watching her confused faces, it turnd into a satisfying one, telling me that she had finally got the answer.

"I GOT IT!!!" She exclaimed with joy as she jumped out her seat.

Tae-hyung, who was resting jumped out of his seat as well, and rushed over. "Really!! What was the answer?!?"

"Its 1 over X with an exponent of 2-x...." 

"That was so quick" I said to the genius in front of me that was proudly smiling to herself.

Soon enough all of our celebrating was crushed in a second. Someone had to ask the one question that destroyed our one point from free diner.