BACKGROUND INFO

>>JENNIE'S POV<<

"Ughh, I'm so exhausted" Jisoo complained as she collapsed onto the couch with a loud sigh.

"Com' on Unnie, we don't have all day," I said, also sighing due to exhaustion. I took her arm in mine as I tried pulling her up.

She replied with a loud grunt and more complaints about wanted to go back to bed instead.

We, BLACKPINK has been practicing all week for Idol Star Athletic Championships.

"Hurry guys were going for another run!" I hear a male voice from downstairs.

"Bobby-Oppa! We just came back from a run though!!!" I hear a squeaky voice, also from downstairs.

"I don't care slowpoke"

"Watch your mouth Pabo" Rosé and Bobby were at it again. I swear to god, those two are always arguing.

"OK, OK WERE COMING!" I shouted back, dragging Jisoo out of the room and making her come downstairs.

"Com' on Unnie, we have to keep practicing if we want to get top 3 and stay in Idol Star Championships!" I exclaimed once she wasn't moving from where we were standing.

"Ok, Ok but wait, let me get a drink," She said as she stood up, holding her arching back and walking downstairs, me following.

I walked out the door, meeting with IKON and the rest of BLACKPINK.

"Where's Jisoo-sii?" B.I asked

"Getting a drink" I replied as I crouched down to tie Lisa's shoelaces that had gotten untied from our last run.

"Thanks," She said as she noticed what I was doing. I hummed in response, wiping away some sweat off the side of Rosie's head. Even though we were on a run, we should still look nice, unless we wanted our stylist to kill us.

Can't really leave my Blinks yet ;D

Once a purple haired female came out of the building, our trainer, Kim See Hyo, told us to stretch for the hundredth time today.

Stretching didn't really do anything but make our bone ache, even more, you heard a few whines and grunts.

"Okay! Do you guys see that tree over there? On my far left?" She shouted, pointing at a tiny tree, possibly a cherry blossom that a few birds were resting on.

Exhausted, all of us replied with a hum.

"You will run from here-" She pointed at a nearby rock, making it our starting line"-to that tree, twice" She held up 2 fingers, motioning the peace sign.

We all lined up at the starting line: the rock, and then got into our positions. IKON was cheering from behind us sitting down on the picnic tables where our water bottles, towels and other random stuff that B.I had brought.

"On the sound of my whistle."

"One, Two, Three, BRRRRRRR (hwe padum uhh~ hwe padum padum padum Can you hear that)

The whistle reminded me of our old dance instructor, back when I was still a trainee: When I had not met any of the BLACKPINK members yet. She had been really strict and absolutely hated me. After debuting, I was full of joy when I heard she had quit her job because one of the new trainees had gone too far and pulled a prank on her. She had just come back from teaching another group of trainees when walking to the next room, she opened the door and was greeted by water smacking her across the face. Of course, she quit after that, and the trainee? I never heard of him again. Although, I would like to meet him and praise him for his genuine actions.