ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS

HIII IVE FINALLY THOUGHT OF WHAT THIS CHAPTER WAS GOING TO BE ABOUT AFTER A FEW LONG HOURS.....MY HEAD HURTS.....ANYWAY LETS GET ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!

BY THE WAY, TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO'S SEEN THE GIF ABOVE, IM SELLING HOLY WATER FOR EACH TIME ROSE EATS.....TRUST ME YOU'LL NEED IT.....IM ABOUT TO RUN OUT MYSLEF...

NOW ITS ACTUALLY TIME FOR THE CHAPTER TO FINALLY BEGIN..ENJOY!

>>AUTHOR'S POV<<

Once each person received ingredients for their own lattes, they began with making RapMon's "Shakerato", followed by Jin's "Rosy Latte" , Hobi's "Cocopresso latte", Chims "Creamy Latte". Our Alien's "Injeolmi Latte", Suga's "Cafe Lemoni" the golden maknaes "Esproberry Latte" and last but not least, our adorable mandoo's "Carmel Iced Coffee".

All the drink were placed on the counter, exactly 3 inches from each other,  each cup having their own spotlight as the lights in the room dimmed to make a mood.

"It is now time to drink and vote on the drinks placed in front of you. The instructor, Jang Hyun-woo and your stylist have been picked to judge your drinks, by taste and preparation."

Both nominees slowly walked up to the counter whee the fate of the winner rests. They started off by drinking Jennie's first, her coffee earned a few smiles and eyebrow raises. The same went for Jin, Jeonkook, and Jimin's lattes. For the rest....er..I wouldn't say they got the best reactions....lets not talk about it, instead I will give you a picture that explains everything about the rest of the lattes.

Your welcome, that just saved me from  typing an entire paragraph, AND gave you guys a picture of Suga every time he sees his members doing something idiotic

The winner was Jin, and the loser was Hobi..

*He's so fudging cutteeee!!! He's still radiating off sunlight even when he pouts

*He's so fudging cutteeee!!! He's still radiating off sunlight even when he pouts.*

V, Suga and Rapmonster were now jumping up and down because of the luck they had, of not losing last place. 

" Unfortunately there is a penalty for the loser."

Silence.

"The loser has to drink all the bad coffees and lattes, and wear a BT21 costume next episode."