HEARTBROKEN

>>JIMINS POV<<

Its been a month since I've  first seen Jennie at Asia Artist Awards. 

Im not even going to lie and say that I've never made a fake account to stalk her on social media......thats normal right? 

Anyway today we have another award show at Inkagayo. We were going to preform "Run". 

>>Time Skip<< 

Me and RapMon-Hyung were backstage because he wanted to use the bathroom and didn't want to go alone.

I waited outside and just greeted everyone who walked by.

What the heck is RapMon-Hyung doing? He's taking forever.

Just then I hear a bunch of giggles....I slowly turn my head to my left and I see BLACKPINK...

They were all dressed casually so they probably just arrived. They all looked so comfortable, I would trade anything right now to trade outfits with them because this suit wasn't all that comfortable. 

Ive watched a lot of their music videos....at least enough to know which member was which. 

Im guessing the one in the bright purple hair was the oldest...What was her name again?...Oh yea Jisoo. The one on her left was Lisa. Judging by how tall she was and her blonde hair she was Rose. 

But, I didn't really care about how they looked. I was interested in something more...the last member...Jennie

She was behind the other members. She was wearing an oversized turtleneck with a beige colored trousers  and her hair up in a messy bun. She looked snug as a bug......and really adorable.............

As they walked pass me all of them bowed and I bowed back, When Jennie bowed our eyes met and I couldn't look away

As they walked pass me all of them bowed and I bowed back, When Jennie bowed our eyes met and I couldn't look away. Her brown eyes looked lighter then others. It looked more of a beautiful hazelnut color. Once you looked at her golden hazelnut orbs you feel as though your in heaven and you don't want to leave.....But of course RapMon had to come out the bathroom at the exact moment....

Jennie bowed to RapMon-Hyung and Hyung bowed right back and of course caught me staring.

After bowing to each other and earning a small smile from her she left and was trying to catch up to her members that had already left before RapMon came out the bathroom.

"Don't you know staring is rude Jimin?" Rapmon jokingly teaseing the poor guy that was still dazed by Jennies beauty. But soon enough his face was as red as a tomato.

"I wAs NOT StaRING!!!" He replied trying to defend himself.

>>JENNIES POV<<

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!!!! WERE LATE!!!"

Thats woke I woke up too. I woke up to see Lisa dragging me out of bed...literally.

I groaned in pain once my head hit the floor.