BULLSEYE!!!!!

>>JIMINS POV<<

Ive been listening to this goddesses soothing voice for a few hours now. Her voice was beautiful, smooth but rough, quiet but loud. It was definitely an angel singing . It was something you could never get enough of. As she sang, her hands followed, showing her emotions she put into this song, her feet tapping on the stool, and her eyes softly closing and opening again only to close right back after. Her features were breathtaking. Because she was focusing on singing, she didn't notice me staring, and I'm thankful for that, I've been staring ever since I laid my eyes on her. Her tiny face that was full of cuteness, but overwhelmed with sexiness.

 I mean, lets get real here. Jennies facial expressions were bipolar. Off-stage she was an adorable little kid going around asking random people for candy. But then on-stage was a whole other thing. Her bitchy expression making her look cold but so sexy. You see how we feel now Jimin?

Thank You to the demon that possesses Jennie Kim on stage.

After a couple more minutes of listening to angels, it was cut off by footsteps and shuffling. I open by close eyes to see Jennie carefully getting off the tall stool and walk towards the smaller studio. She bowed and thanked everyone that had helped recording and came over to me. I stood up just in case she might have needed anything. She sat down on the sofa, feet barely reaching the ground.

"Where do you want to go oppa?" She asked, as I also took a seat next to her, feeling uncomfortable, in the now empty studio.                                                                                                                     "Mmmmm.......I don't know, How bout you?"

 "Mmm...Do you want to go meet up with Rose and Lisa-unnie at the new archery place that opened up a few weeks ago?" She replied, looking down at her gucci shoes, then playing with the holes of her ripped jeans. 

"Gaja/Lets go" I stood up, hands in my pocket, already walking towards the door with the little baby following close behind. 

Because I was still an idol, I wasn't allowed to drive so we had to bring the "real" manager along as well. The manager in the driver seat while me and Jennie were in the backseats. 

It was well.....awkward...

"What do you think your members are doing right now?" She asked. Making me look towards her, only to see her looking out the window, head resting on her arm. 

"Hmm.....Jin-Hyung is probably eating, RapMon and Tae are probably bothering our manager and J-Hope and Jeonkook would be annoying Suga who is definitely sleeping." With that, I earned a small chuckle from Jennie, causing me to smile. 

After a few minutes of a successful conversation about our members, we had finally arrived.  Once I got out the van, I took in the beautiful sight in front of me. The neatly placed flowers of all kinds placed along the door. The neon LED lights blinking, in multiple colors. But, then I saw an even prettier sight, way more beautiful then what had been in front of me. Jennie had also gotten out the van and was already walking toward the glass doors...that is until she stopped. Before the little hands could reach for the iron bar handles, she looked back over her shoulder. Then turns her entire body around, facing me.