BATHROOM FLOORS

>>JENNIE'S POV<<

I didn't dare to look behind me as I frantically sped to my dressing room. I had bumped into Papa-YG whilst walking back to the dressing rooms. He had stopped me and wanted to talk to me in private. Even though it wasn't the first time talking to him in private, I was nervous. This was probably about the topic of "Dating".

I felt the sweat on my hands as I twisted the cold metal doorknob. Entering I was meet by Lisa and a stylist fixing her hair and redoing her make-up.

I walked to the red couches against the wall, they didn't look as comfortable as they did before when I was sleeping just fine on them. He fixed his tie, sitting opposite of me and clearing his throat. Usually, whenever award shows came up, he stayed back at the building and have our managers get us here. But, today was different. He probably knew that this SBS award show was going to be a "special event".

He folded his hands in front of him, sitting on the edge of the chair he looked down.

"I'll accept it." I jerked my head up from the tiles I was counting.

"W-what?" I replied in shock.

"If BTS's Jimin does ask you out, I will accept it."

"W-why? Don't we have a dating ban?"

He sighed before he looked up and fixed his tie once more.

"When I got the information that they were going to hold this "special event," I thought about it. BLACKPINK has been doing a good job from their debut to now. I'm proud of you 4 girls that thought they weren't ever going to make it to the music industry because I was so hard on you guys." He chuckled to himself. Lisa coming over to sit next to me, and the other 2 crack-heads that had just came in and took a seat next to Papa-YG.

"I've figured that you guys deserve some freedom, and so I'm lifting the dating ban. I mean, YG is like the only agency who still has their dating ban too so." He inhaled through his mouth, making a hissing sound.

"But, if dating makes BLACKPINK start losing their focus, you will have to cut off your relationships. Got it?" He said, making sure that we were listening.

"Jennie, Jimin is a really popular idol around most of the world. You will get a lot of hate. And the same goes for you girls too." Looking at my Unnies, he sternly said.

After what felt like an eternity of listening to Papa-YG go over what could happen when dating, he finally let us off saying that our performance today was phenomenal.

>>TIME SKIP<<

It has now been four weeks since SNS where me and Jimin had exposed ourselves to the world.

Scared, I still haven't checked any of my social media. But judging from Lisa's face whenever she stole my phone to check her Instagram feed, I'd say there were good results just as there were bad ones.

Idol Star Athletic Championships we're coming up in less than a few weeks. YG artists were not to participate because Papa-YG believed that the job of an idol was to perform and compose songs, nothing more, nothing less. Me and Lisa being the most athletic in BLACKPINK were interested in the event that happened almost every month.
We were currently standing in front of the massive building, just a few miles from JYP Entertainment. Today we decided we were
going to ask Papa-YG if we could participate.

I had a little bit of hope, considering how Papa-YG favored us from other groups under YG. Of course, we were favored by the amount of success we've managed to make in such a little time for a Kpop group.