NEW REALITY SHOW?

>>AUTHORS POV<< >>AT THE AMUSEMENT PARK<<

Many K-pop idols have already arrived at the park. There were certain spots a group or idol were said to sit or stand at. So far MAMAMOO, GOT7, MOMOLAND, TWICE, REDVELVET, EXO, WANNAONE, BTOB, SHINNE and  SEVENTEEN had already arrived. Many fans were lining up around the amusement park in a matter or seconds, to either take pictures, flirt, autographs, try to get their attention or to just see them.

A couple minutes later BTS arrived and the second Jins foot hit the ground every fan/army started screaming. BTS walked pass all the fangirls and fanboys screaming at them, shouting their names. Most of the members like Jeonkook, Jimin, Taehyung and Jin waved and greeted many of them.

Once BTS  got their tickets to get into the park, they took their place near EXO and they started chatting with each other. 

Suddenly everyone was interrupted by the MC "Thank You everyone for patiently waiting, but we still have one more group to wait fo...wait no I think they've just arrived....Welcome BLACKPINK!!!" Everyone cheered louder then before. 

Rose got out the car first, followed by Jisoo, then Lisa, and last but not least Jennie.

When Jennie came out the car Jimins breath hitched and he just stared.

BLACKPINK walked over to their spot which just had to be right next to BTS'S spot. This was were they were standing.

Jin    RapMon    Jeonkook    Suga    Jhope    V    Jimin    Jennie    Lisa    Rose    Jisoo

>>JIMINS POV<<

I was scared......

I was scared to breathe

I was scared to look

I was scared to move

I was scared.

What if I embarrass myself in front of her, what if I stutter when I try talking to her? She would probably think Im a dumbass that can't even say pronounce a word.......I just stood there......frozen....like how Jeonkook is around girls. (sorry but I had to include Jeonkook. But seriously have you seen how awkward Kookie is around girls? He's so adorable!)

>>JENNIES POV<< 

As I walked over to take my place next to Lisa-unnie who was eyeing me with a smirk plastered on her face.....? But then I look to the right...Park Jimin. He dressed casually and his hair was dyed red. Last time i've seen him, his hair was dyed a dirty blonde. 

I looked at my surrounding and took in every little detail, the tall temping roller coaster that you can see as you arrive, probably not safe to jump off, the beautiful flowers all lined up along the sides of the fence that held back the crowds of fans, which probably wasn't going to last any longer as seeing though many of them were already trying to climb it or try to sneak past all the security guards. The giant ferris  wheel that was covered with pretty lights, the lights weren't on yet but the reflection of the sun hitting the glass  was giving off a little shine of light.........too bad I won't enjoy any of this.....yep Ive got motion sickness. I don't wanna talk about it.

Jimin had turned to his right to talk to V and I turned to Lisa-unnie. 

What? I didn't want to look like a creep, plus I didn't want them to think I was eavesdropping on them.

>>TIME SKIP<< 

By now all the idols were scattered all over the rocky ground. I was currently talking to Irene-unnie of REDVELVET and Lisa-unnie. My back was facing Jimin while he was talking with V and Hoshi-oppa from SEVENTEEN that had just walked over with the rest of his members. It was getting pretty crowded and loud.