RUMORS

>>JIMINS POV<<

Its been about a week ever since Ingakayo and BTS hasn't been up to anything in particular, just the normal schedule. Practicing and preforming. 

It was a Thursday morning and this one amusement park that just opened up was inviting Kpop idols for free and BTS were going.I was on YouTube finding something interesting to watch. There wasn't much to watch. But then something caught my eye.......A video of me and Jennie.

The title was "Is BTS's Jimin and BLACKPINK's Jennie dating?". I decided to watch it and it was a video of me and Jennie staring at each other  at Ingakayo.

Soon enough Hoseok came up to me with his phone in his hand. My guess? He probably just watched the video of me and Jennie too.....awkward...

He put the phone up to my face and, yep my guess was correct. The screen showed me and Jennie staring at each other.

"I know I just watched it"

"What are you going to do about it?" before I could reply his bubbly smile turned into a sly smirk.."Has Park Jimin actually fell for someone?" 

I just stared at him afraid to answer...With a matter of seconds his eyes grew large and he started laughing as soon as he knew my answer. I just sat there waiting for him to finish.

After a few minutes Hoseok was on the bed beside me still laughing. 

"Are finished yet Hyung?"

"..........................................."

"Are you finished nOW??"

After trying to calm himself down he finally looks at Jimin in the eye 

"Your screwed" With that he just leaves the room

"What do YoU mEAn Im scrEwEd?!" I yelled chasing after him

Once I finally caught up with him we were walking in the hallways of our new apartment that we had bought 4 months ago.

"We still have a dating ban Jimin, what will BigHit think about this?"

I fell silent. I hadn't thought about that before.

"But...." I had nothing to say....I left out a big sigh.

"Have you seen V-hyung? I have to ask him about making another solo song."

He took out his phone to check if his make-up got smeared from all the laughing.

"I think he's in Jin-hyungs room" He said putting his phone back in his pocket and heading to RapMon-hyungs room.

"Thanks!" I yelled before heading to Jins room.

>>TIME SKIP<<

After a few hours of practicing, it was time to go to the amusement park. I was looking forward to see Seventeen there, it feels as though I haven't seen them in years. We all went to our rooms, changed into what our stylists gave us and met downstairs. This is what I wore