ALL OR NOTHING

>>JIMINS POV<<

I was amazed at Jennie's background information.....that's really weird to say...anyway after YG artists arrived which were BLACKPINK and IKON, we were starting with archery.

GFRIEND'S Eunha went first, this time the MC's had changed it to 3 arrows. The first arrow hit 3, the second hit 6, and the last arrow hit 3 again. While she hung her head in embarrassment, her members were busy laughing their ass off.

Next was REDVELVET'S Wendy. The first arrow hit 4, the second hit 9 and the last spare arrow hit 6.

After a couple more female idols went up and got really low points, it was TWICE'S Tzuyu's turn. Her first arrow hit 7, her second arrow hit 9 and her last arrow went off the board. Jennie's got some competition, although I already have a feeling that Jennie's going to get the highest points.

"Last but not least, we have BLACKPINK's Jennie." The crowds cheered. Jennie pulled the sleeve of the arm she was going to shoot the arrow with. She closed one eye, lifting the bow up to her heads length.

"Com' on Jennie!!" Yelled Lisa behind me. BTS had moved up when we heard that YG artists were now attending, we wanted to see how well they do.

"Her posture is perfect," One of the MC's said.

I made sure to keep my eyes wide open, in case I were to blink and miss her shot.

"WAHHHHH, DAEBAK!!!! SHE HIT A 10!!!!"

I clapped along with many other idols. I could feel the side of my lips tugging up into a smile.

"Com' on Jenducki!! Get another 10!" Jisoo yelled causing Jennie to look back and smile at her.

She reached for another arrow and let it fly. Sadly she got a 9, but that was still pretty good.

"Twice's Tzuyu gots competition!!" The MC's yelled once again.

Her last arrow made everyone scream

Her last arrow made the MC's stand up

Her last arrow hit the camera.....the camera that was placed in the middle of the board......where the 10 was.

She gasped in amazement at herself, her small hands going up to her mouth, covering her adorable gummy smile. Before she could even turn around, she was attacked by her fellow members. Lisa jumped onto her back, making Jennie hold onto her legs so she didn't fall. Lisa was piggy-back riding her.

"DAEBAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JENNIE HIT ANOTHER 10!!!, WHICH LEAVES HER IN FIRST PLACE WITH 29 POINTS!!"

After Jennie calmed an 'EHEE'ing Lisa, they took a seat behind BTS.

I could still hear Lisa praising Jennie behind us.

"Next up is Male's Archery!"

First up was EXO's Chan, scoring an 18, GOT7's Jackson scoring 11 and a few more. Then it was finally Suga-hyungs turn. He stood up with a loud grunt and walked towards the board, bow already in his hands.

The first arrow hit a 6, the second hit a 4 and the last one made everyone burst out laughing. The last arrow had hit the cardboard behind the board. I clapped as I laughed, Tae leaning on me, also dying from laughter. I heard small giggles behind me, I smiled once it came to a view of Jennie, covering her mouth and letting out small tiny giggles.

"And with that, EXO's Chan wins, with a total of 18 points!" I clapped along with everyone else attending.

>>TIME SKIP<<